Prestige rune adena

dsnova

Hi my question is simple

the prestige rune 300% adena, who it whorks in party. searching info here, some people said:

party of two: (300%+0)/2 = if one only with prestige.

same situation: (300%+300%)/2 = both with rune... but I test this and we are not getting the same amount of adena, as if we were alone.

so... anyone knows how it works?

When you are in Party, more ppl in = less adena you get, so if only you have prestige, you are sharing the amount you get with all, said that will be better make a "C"onstant "P"arty with all seven people using prestige, in this way you maximize your income.

Some PPL like to make a party with max 5 ppl, for obvious reasons (+adena)!

But is worth to say the adena you get, is crap mainly on early maps, so "IMO", prestige + destiny = waste of money, UNLESS you are look'n for those 20% extra cd from prestige.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Lean said:

When you are in Party, more ppl in = less adena you get, so if only you have prestige, you are sharing the amount you get with all, said that will be better make a "C"onstant "P"arty with all seven people using prestige, in this way you maximize your income.

Some PPL like to make a party with max 5 ppl, for obvious reasons (+adena)!

But is worth to say the adena you get, is crap mainly on early maps, so "IMO", prestige + destiny = waste of money, UNLESS you are look'n for those 20% extra cd from prestige.

I got your point about CP but if you have 5 ppl with prestige will be: (300%+300%+300%+300%+300%)/5? and will be basically 300% for each member? I know sounds stupid hehe but I just want to know how it works in party

9 hours ago, dsnova said:

I got your point about CP but if you have 5 ppl with prestige will be: (300%+300%+300%+300%+300%)/5? and will be basically 300% for each member? I know sounds stupid hehe but I just want to know how it works in party

Yes, it should be l like this.

On my pov that should be work on this way, but since many things aint clear to us (users) who knws, should worth make your own a test, but like mixa say, should be like this. 300% for each since all are running with prestiges.