Hesitant to upgrade

JinLeamak

I am considering a few upgrades. Before I do i need some info. I want to buy a beefed up S Grade Rapier, but there is no way to know if it has been restored prior to buying. So the question at hand is this. If i buy said S Grade rapier and it HAS been restored , I enchant it and it blows up.....will I be able to restore the weapon. God knows everyone will say their item has not be restored.

The restoration policy needs clarification. Is it 1 restore per item per account? Is it Item can be restored once. Can i buy that weapon and enchant it ,fail and give to another account? If the answer is no , we need to have a symbol or something on items that have been restored once.

On 1/9/2020 at 2:57 AM, xtinger said:

Mate! You can email them first before you make a mess. And they will notify you if its eligible for restoration. 

goodluck!

On 31/8/2020 at 9:55 PM, JinLeamak said:

I am considering a few upgrades. Before I do i need some info. I want to buy a beefed up S Grade Rapier, but there is no way to know if it has been restored prior to buying. So the question at hand is this. If i buy said S Grade rapier and it HAS been restored , I enchant it and it blows up.....will I be able to restore the weapon. God knows everyone will say their item has not be restored.

The restoration policy needs clarification. Is it 1 restore per item per account? Is it Item can be restored once. Can i buy that weapon and enchant it ,fail and give to another account? If the answer is no , we need to have a symbol or something on items that have been restored once.

You can make a ticket to check if Rapier was restored or it is eligible for restoration, the problem is that you need to have it in inventory, that means that you need to buy it first.

NCSOFT need to put a mark, a description, SOMETHING, that makes you notice that the item was restored. For example: I bought a weapon +6, made a ticket and gm tell me that it was restored. Sold the weapon, buy another +7, made a ticket and what do you think? IT WAS RESTORED TOO!. So you can't know if the people who is selling the item to you is giving you a restorable item or not untill you have it in your hands and send a ticket to NCSOFT...