Craft System / Ether

Lean

Some people said that the craft system has changed, but i didn't find anything talking about what was changed, however watching videos on yt i realized that they added extra adena to the recipe to achieve 100% chance of success, is this still possible?

I'm asking this because:

It's been more than over 2 months and I'm just completing 1,478 Ether, it's not shareable or possible to buy, i imagine that 60% chance for more than 2 months taking all possible ether (using destiny pack 200% drop) for craft one shield is not motivating at all, almost 50/50 to fail is ridiculous.

Am i right about the 60% or is there any way to reach 100%?

In the future does ncwest plan to sell ether on the l2store for ncoin? :ph34r:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Lean said:

Some people said that the craft system has changed, but i didn't find anything talking about what was changed, however watching videos on yt i realized that they added extra adena to the recipe to achieve 100% chance of success, is this still possible?

I'm asking this because:

It's been more than over 2 months and I'm just completing 1,478 Ether, it's not shareable or possible to buy, i imagine that 60% chance for more than 2 months taking all possible ether (using destiny pack 200% drop) for craft one shield is not motivating at all, almost 50/50 to fail is ridiculous.

Am i right about the 60% or is there any way to reach 100%?

In the future does ncwest plan to sell ether on the l2store for ncoin? :ph34r:

Can you post the links to the videos?