Warcryer advice.

Tetele

I am going to lvl up a warcryer,but i have my doubts about armor and weapon usage for solo.

Should i go with robes and a magic weapon or should i go with heavy and a blunt shield combo?

I expect an answer cus i question that few time ago and noone answers. So i make the question again.

Why are you levelling up a Warcryer solo, if you want to main Warcryer make a pony nuker (El Summoner) with a  shillien elder and party them up. Otherwise you are in for a world of pain trying to exp just with the Warcryer.

Also if you use Warcryer purely as a buffer then use robes with any weapon having cast speed. If you want to actually play him as a main you got 2 routes, the expensive one (as a mage) and the cheap one (melee). Buy stuff accordingly.

Edited by DukeGr

4 minutes ago, DukeGr said:

Why are you levelling up a Warcryer solo, if you want to main Warcryer make a pony nuker (El Summoner) with a  shillien elder and party them up. Otherwise you are in for a world of pain trying to exp just with the Warcryer.

Also if you use Warcryer purely as a buffer then use robes with any weapon having cast speed. If you want to actually play him as a main you got 2 routes, the expensive one (as a mage) and the cheap one (melee). Buy stuff accordingly.

Because i play solo,no real life friends play this game. I find the warcryer the best class for me for solo,with heavy armor,shield and blunt,i can farm for hours,if the bots let me of course. I have self buffs,drain and melee attacks. When i go melee attacking and the hp is down,i only need to use drain and my health is back.

And yes,i go melee cus is the cheap way. I see another orc shaman on ruins of agony on the mage way,he need 3 alt mana rechargers toons for lvl up,while me only need my toon,hitting on melee and draining.

I am still low lvl,i have no idea how higher levels are,but atm the leveling is easy as an orc shaman.

Thanks for your feedback either.

I was thinking to create a dark avenger,but i do not think is good for solo. He have drain and reflect,but he do not have self buffs,or at least more than warcryer,also in the case i go solo,i do not think the mana regenerate faster than i use the drain. This is sad cause i prefer human as my main race and was 14 years ago,when i was playing lineage 2 original,that i was a paladin in C4 in an illegal server. And is more sad that people need to create different toons for level up the main in this classic official server. This game is suppossed to be a MMORPG, the people must help others,TEAMWORK,but all is "me" "me "me"

Is good for people socialize and not play solo. That is why i say is sad.

Edited by Tetele