My first pvp in classic.

Ximinett

Today i was leveling my orc shaman in alligator island,he is level 36,i was killing Nos npcs when an archer dark elf appear and kill my Nos npcs,i started a fight with him,he counter attack,but potions make the fight ethernal.

The main problem,and that is what i do not understand,is that i have nightmare heavy set with shield and elysian axe,also phoenix jewels grade A,he uses D grade armor and bow and in 1 shot takes half of my hp. Is that possible?

I use aura sink and drain for down his mp and take some of his hp back cause he hit hard. But he uses two stun shots and killed me.

I do not understand,i have better equipment,i also stunned him but not works,he killed me. I thought that the aura sink skill drains his mp but no idea what happened,i also plan to level up a dark avenger for when things like this happen,but tanks for a solo player is difficult.

I level up the orc shaman towards warcryer for have self buffs,but when things like this happen,it disgust me.

Explain me why a D grade archer beat me having A grade armor.

I PKed him with my human knight,i have a question now.

I send my items to another char,i am being killed by a guard npc for my karma goes 0 but the PK count is 1,this means that when i die i drop stuff? Still if i have not karma but the PK count to 1?

3 hours ago, Ximinett said:

Today i was leveling my orc shaman in alligator island,he is level 36,i was killing Nos npcs when an archer dark elf appear and kill my Nos npcs,i started a fight with him,he counter attack,but potions make the fight ethernal.

The main problem,and that is what i do not understand,is that i have nightmare heavy set with shield and elysian axe,also phoenix jewels grade A,he uses D grade armor and bow and in 1 shot takes half of my hp. Is that possible?

I use aura sink and drain for down his mp and take some of his hp back cause he hit hard. But he uses two stun shots and killed me.

I do not understand,i have better equipment,i also stunned him but not works,he killed me. I thought that the aura sink skill drains his mp but no idea what happened,i also plan to level up a dark avenger for when things like this happen,but tanks for a solo player is difficult.

I level up the orc shaman towards warcryer for have self buffs,but when things like this happen,it disgust me.

Explain me why a D grade archer beat me having A grade armor.

YOU LOSE BECAUSE YOU ARE LOW LEVEL

On 28/9/2020 at 3:05 PM, bombika said:

1st pvp in A grade. I hope you bought it from Juji with event itens, if not, those botters later on will make your life in game hell

I bought with adena. What event items? Please tell me,i want new grade A armor for my kamael soulbreaker,i already have a rapier grade S and a jewel grade S,the armor and the rest of jewels are B.

Any info of this event should be appreciated.

Edited by Ximinett

On 28/9/2020 at 3:05 PM, bombika said:

1st pvp in A grade. I hope you bought it from Juji with event itens, if not, those botters later on will make your life in game hell

There are some guys in Giran server saying that player "spree" get equipment from Juji. I want that equipment too. How to get it?

Edited by Ximinett

15 minutes ago, MegaChips said:

6000 day event give u A-grade weapon if u are 76+ and complete some tasks (kill a bunch of mobs)

https://www.lineage2.com/news/6000-day-celebration-event

Play legit, stay safe and pvp more... sometimes it's not just about gear...

I am legit,i stay safe,but that D grade dark elf archer is not what that appearance is. Maybe he was level 52+ and i was a shaman,this means a mage versus a rogue. But that is the past,now i am playing a soul breaker.

Btw thanks for the answer.

Edited by Ximinett