About scavengers.

Ximi86

Hello,i have this old account,for my surprise i get 700 event coins,so i spend on the valakas necklace.

In this account i had stuff with a dwarf,i can get a C grade blunt weapon and a D grade shield.

The thing is,that my first class change is to scavenger,thinking i will make money at higher levels.

So,the question is: are bounty hunters good at making money at higher levels?

If the answer is yes,then i did a correct choice,if not,i already changed to this class with the valakas necklace,so i wont change character cause the item is untradeable,but i think that bounty hunters are necessary i guess.

I wait for insight explanation about that class. Thanks.

The bounty hunters are definitely not as good a money machine as they used to be. There are two downsides: the crafting market is almost dead and the autohunting function does not work properly when spoiling. 

However, if you can grind mobs from whom you can spoil recipes for weapon B grade and higher and have the time to do I manually, it can be a rly good business. Armor recs are not worth it, cuz nobody crafts armor a-grade and higher (you'll get sealed armor parts, and need cloth pieces to unseal).

It is possible to set up a spoiler to autospoil, but you'll need two dwarfs in your pty - one that spoil and another (can be warsmith) one that sweeps. But even if you do this, it's not very stable imo. 

5 hours ago, FreakofNature said:

The bounty hunters are definitely not as good a money machine as they used to be. There are two downsides: the crafting market is almost dead and the autohunting function does not work properly when spoiling. 

However, if you can grind mobs from whom you can spoil recipes for weapon B grade and higher and have the time to do I manually, it can be a rly good business. Armor recs are not worth it, cuz nobody crafts armor a-grade and higher (you'll get sealed armor parts, and need cloth pieces to unseal).

It is possible to set up a spoiler to autospoil, but you'll need two dwarfs in your pty - one that spoil and another (can be warsmith) one that sweeps. But even if you do this, it's not very stable imo. 

Well,i find a solution about autohunting spoil,i use auto one target spoil and then use sweeper festival manually,it always give me some items.

About bounty hunters being not good money machines,i guess i need to try yet to higher levels,i used search on forum and i see some bounty hunter stuff posts,they said that at higher levels are viable,a bit.

I already spend 700 event coins on a valakas necklace and it is untradeable,so i can not change class or character.

I see scavengers as a warrior classes who can spoil,if i can not take benefit from spoil,at least i can use them as a warriors,but i think i must try it yet. I thanks your answer tho. Bounty hunters are not like the GoD class who are rogues,here are warriors.

2 minutes ago, Kokos said:

@Ximi86
Not anymore they are not really worth it. Any post u read would be more than a month old.

With current crafting system i think they would be a waste of time. No one crafts anymore.

Is funny you say this,i see crafters on giran server on giran city,few but they are. Also i been seen some dwarfs with "spoilthis spoilthat" nicknames,so yes there are spoilers out there. If they are useless,why there are still few outta there?

bro listen. You are asking for advice from older players. I give u advice and ur answer is i know all already.
Go on :) make a spoiler :) lol

The only use for spoilers in here now is to run around and pick up crafting points.

Do not expect to craft anything and make profit.

If u dont believe me, go on make a spoiler hahaa

22 minutes ago, Kokos said:

bro listen. You are asking for advice from older players. I give u advice and ur answer is i know all already.
Go on :) make a spoiler :) lol

The only use for spoilers in here now is to run around and pick up crafting points.

Do not expect to craft anything and make profit.

If u dont believe me, go on make a spoiler hahaa

I already have a spoiler hahaa and no,i do not know all already,that is why this thread.

And spoilers are not crafters,craft are for warsmiths,bounty hunters take rare items from NPCs,i question about that in higher levels,read right.

And stop stalking me,the last 15 minutes i get answers only from you,have a problem with me?

Edited by Ximi86

On 10/8/2020 at 7:37 AM, Ximi86 said:

Hello,i have this old account,for my surprise i get 700 event coins,so i spend on the valakas necklace.

In this account i had stuff with a dwarf,i can get a C grade blunt weapon and a D grade shield.

The thing is,that my first class change is to scavenger,thinking i will make money at higher levels.

So,the question is: are bounty hunters good at making money at higher levels?

If the answer is yes,then i did a correct choice,if not,i already changed to this class with the valakas necklace,so i wont change character cause the item is untradeable,but i think that bounty hunters are necessary i guess.

I wait for insight explanation about that class. Thanks.

Honestly, you can spoil and use all those mats and keys to accumulate crafting points.  The new crafting system is amazing and you can get some really good stuff.  Go read up on it!