RIP - Lineage 2 Melee Classes

b9T7aynZ1wdBt_wo8iCBELbSgqe5WNOAPtPREC-exIYWagxZy22RnI5OwyS8ZlgmtEPbwk9mMfvXTY5xSajiAycRcN3AVlYclLzdv_P_RRyo-Fw-wNLKN2XAIAi-qAWcYnTSsTMz

Here lies the Lineage 2 Chronos Melee Class.  It passed away peacefully upon the implementation of the ranking system on Chronos well over a year ago. The melee class is survived by the wizard and archer classes that have experienced similar symptoms, but not quite to the extent of the melee class.  Due to the demise of the melee class, wizards and archers have emerged from the shadows of the melee class as the only functional damage dealers on Chronos. Of course, the subsequent cremation of the melee class will take place in the Imperial Tombs with a glorious display befitting of the once revered melee classes.  In an interview with an unmentioned player of an unmentioned melee class, they responded with, "I'm a very private person as a melee player, so I don't want to end that life with people gawking at me while I lay in a coffin."

The melee classes despised canned cranberry sauce, wearing shorts, cigarette butts in their driveways, oatmeal, loud-mouth know-it-alls, tabasco sauce, reality TV shows, and anything to do with the Kardashians.  The melee class was world-renowned for their lack of patience, not holding back their opinions, and a knack for telling it like it is.  The surviving wizard and archer classes have jointly agreed to retain the ashes of the melee classes in an urn on the mantle of a neutral location until they have, “got tired of looking at it.”

• Like 3

good news!

This is an updated Known Issues thread. If you do not see an issue listed here, don't be alarmed. We are still working though and adding information to this thread. If you are still experiencing the resolved issues, be sure to restart your client and update via the launcher. Some issues may take longer to resolve as it may require a patch.

Known Issues

• The Jack O'Lantern Herb from the Halloween Festival event is temporarily overwriting the Deton's Purple Potion buff. 

There is no lag issue!

@Taftarat how the hell can you say theres no melee lag issue? im watching my toon take 6 seconds to next target and hit mobs, of course its faster if i play live but not much faster. melee skills slow as hell as i imagine everyones are. @Juji @Hime yall really gotta start to do something bout this. not everyone wants to play op yul and blah feohs. 

18 hours ago, mentyfresh said:

@Taftarat how the hell can you say theres no melee lag issue? im watching my toon take 6 seconds to next target and hit mobs, of course its faster if i play live but not much faster. melee skills slow as hell as i imagine everyones are. @Juji @Hime yall really gotta start to do something bout this. not everyone wants to play op yul and blah feohs. 

Mate, im quoting server gms and their know issue thread.... ofc there is huge lag, i can't even exp now...

• 1 month later...