So apparently I cannot log in.

Brizna

I can't log in, every time I try to open the game it closes itself only showing an exit button for a brief moment before shutting itself down, no error messages displayed or anything. Thing is that It's only this account, tried logging in from another Nc account and there was no problem there.

Tried submitting a support ticket, they could not help me. Had me run a bunch of file repairing and networking stuff on windows, deactivated antivirus then uninstalled it entirely, disabled all non-essential services, tried compatibility mode, tried reinstalling the launcher and the game too, even tried logging in from a different PC and no change. eventually they ran out of things to tell me to try and suggested I see a technician or contact my ISP.

I asked support about there being a block or ban affecting the account and was told that there was no restrictions placed on it either.

Any help for a lost soul here?

PS: also haven't logged in for a good 6-8 years so I have no recollection of the  things I did the last time I used the characters on this account.

im experiencing this now. few hours earlier i experienced lagging... so i restarted the router and even the PC. but when i try to relog again, the launcher is taking too long to open. If it does open and i log my account, i only see an Exit button then it closes...