ISS Skill Mastery

Agriojohn

Considering that the Auto-Hunt/AFK farming is now the "clue" of the game there is something that is annoying and doesn't make sense if you ask me.

When an ISS is getting skill mastery his Buff duration doubles but this makes the auto buffing a bit disfunctioning because when he gets skill mastery the party stays without this buff for half hour.

So my suggestion is:

Either make it so that when ISS gets skill mastery, the whole party gets the same effect (which is the most logical in my opinion)

or

disable the skill mastery on ISS completely

10 hours ago, Agriojohn said:

Considering that the Auto-Hunt/AFK farming is now the "clue" of the game there is something that is annoying and doesn't make sense if you ask me.

When an ISS is getting skill mastery his Buff duration doubles but this makes the auto buffing a bit disfunctioning because when he gets skill mastery the party stays without this buff for half hour.

So my suggestion is:

Either make it so that when ISS gets skill mastery, the whole party gets the same effect (which is the most logical in my opinion)

or

disable the skill mastery on ISS completely

Whooa, here comes another fresh blood uneducated redneck(in terms of L2 ofc)...
While you know very little about this game(im soft on this) you give advices and make proposals poluting forum with your stupidity...Wth is wrong with you ppl?

1.ISS buffs mastery  aka double duration was deleted 6 months after they introduced afk macro(all except POM/Bison/etc) aka many years ago.
2.even if mastery work just turn on your personal buff...problem solved without the need to cripple a class.

You have this "buff" problem because you are a cheap impotent bot with a full party on vmware...guess what, you are overbuffing your toon and your buffs are deleted by system. The cause is probable your Healer.