Features request

LordDragnil

Disconnects

Do something with that. Destiny/Prestige is running out while people is afk.   Should we buy subscription for vpnfast-like services additionally? I don't think so 😐

Launcher

I remember Newerwinter  Nights (many new games also have a similar UI), I played with a whole team switching between characters.. In L2 we do the same by using different instances(windows) for each character. I am ok with characters limit per machine (let the folks buy more hardware 😏).

BUT.. can you keep different accounts logged in the launcher? It is important. Every day few times per day after each disconnect I'm going to login/relogin trader/buffer/support account. It annoy sometime so hard that I just leave  and play/do something else. 

Mail authorisation

That is additional pain in a$$.  I change my location few times per year and some places have not static IPs. Every time after disconnect I forced to come trough mail authorisation. Incredibly annoying. Why can't we choose on which characters  we'd like to disable it?

Is this good UX practices? 

Skills learning

Add the button "Learn all". It's boring to learn a bunch of skills every minute every level up until 100. And "smart" guys may say, "You do it only once..". My answer is, "so what?". We're live in 3rd century atm. 

Fix the fifth (additional) skill bar

I remember it was a 5th row by default, now it's copy of 4th. What's problem to keep settings stored for that one or even for all rows.

On 12/18/2020 at 12:02 PM, LordDragnil said:

Disconnects

Do something with that. Destiny/Prestige is running out while people is afk.   Should we buy subscription for vpnfast-like services additionally? I don't think so 😐

Launcher

I remember Newerwinter  Nights (many new games also have a similar UI), I played with a whole team switching between characters.. In L2 we do the same by using different instances(windows) for each character. I am ok with characters limit per machine (let the folks buy more hardware 😏).

BUT.. can you keep different accounts logged in the launcher? It is important. Every day few times per day after each disconnect I'm going to login/relogin trader/buffer/support account. It annoy sometime so hard that I just leave  and play/do something else. 

Mail authorisation

That is additional pain in a$$.  I change my location few times per year and some places have not static IPs. Every time after disconnect I forced to come trough mail authorisation. Incredibly annoying. Why can't we choose on which characters  we'd like to disable it?

Is this good UX practices? 

Skills learning

Add the button "Learn all". It's boring to learn a bunch of skills every minute every level up until 100. And "smart" guys may say, "You do it only once..". My answer is, "so what?". We're live in 3rd century atm. 

Fix the fifth (additional) skill bar

I remember it was a 5th row by default, now it's copy of 4th. What's problem to keep settings stored for that one or even for all rows.

Mail auhto is a safety measure. Would be good if they added the option to use an authenticator app tho, much safer. They have it on Blade and Soul as far as i know.

Skill learning is problematic since you need rune stones, gr. rune stone, forgotten books etc. to learn some of them, and at lv.108+ you can't learn all skills at once when you lvl up, since the SP cap is 50b, you need to choose which to learn first. 

5 hours ago, Weenz0x1 said:

Mail auhto is a safety measure. Would be good if they added the option to use an authenticator app tho, much safer. They have it on Blade and Soul as far as i know.

Skill learning is problematic since you need rune stones, gr. rune stone, forgotten books etc. to learn some of them, and at lv.108+ you can't learn all skills at once when you lvl up, since the SP cap is 50b, you need to choose which to learn first. 

Are you from dev team? 😃 Think not about problem, think about solution.

We all use login/pass then pin. How is this possible bypass that?  Simple pwd/pin is  a user's problem. I just ask to make mail optional.

If I want choose I am able to do this old way, but if I want learn all I will use this button.