Wish support is more like this

Whales

Sadly, its really...

Ring ring... hi ncsoft? You wont do what i want? Let me talk to your suspervisor...

Hello, This is the supervisor how may i assist you... here is everything you wanted, plus a coupon to use for further purchases.. thanks for playing.

On 14/7/2018 at 9:23 AM, Whales said:

(Super) Whale: Please revert my fists, I spent hundred (of thousands) of dollars on this game

GM: No no no., Nobody told you to spent on the first place, just cr.

Super Whale: At least teleport all of the randoms in the dimensional siege just in front of me

GM: That will cost to you another 100k $

Super Whale: I have to ask to daddy annnnnnnnd how much to teleport all the randoms in the MS clan hall?

GM: Well that's for free

Now it's fixed

Honestly no. I've got 2 dragon weapons on ru stage 2.

To improve both to stage 3 i will need to spend tons of hours and 10k $. Why should I?

Thanks God i can live my RL. I come in here just to laugh.

Look you wrote elsewhere dragon weapon stage 2 20k $ and how much could be worth a stage 3 in here?

And that it's only a small bunch of pixels on a pixel ertheia barbie.

Btw you weren't supposed to fight vs dh and ms?

It's strange though .. you beginned to talk like your former clan leader, aka shinjiriu. Who did he scammed this time?

That's what I don't understand. You don't even play here and still you complain, make up BS fantasy-numbers about what ppl have to spend, and brag about your gear on other servers.

If you enjoy ru server: good, I'm happy for you (no irony), go and play there and stop spamming over here if you got nothing to say.

PS: I dont play much atm but yes ofc I still fight vs. DH. Currently NAIA is more alive and more fun than in a very very long time.

19 minutes ago, OmenOfSteel said:

You don't even play here

This it isn't correct. If you don't log in within 30 days compared to the last time you've logged in you are considered an "inactive player" and you can't post in here.

I'm posting in here so.

About the BS numbers we have 2 options

n. 1 the soft one I can log in and pm all to know how much on $ did you spend for something and post the ss

n. 2 the hard one you can pm dudot to ask how much he thinks some one else gear is worth (i've strongly underestimated it).

I don't care if you play here or not. Each week you tell something different anyway.

n1: me? I never spent $ for anything. Go ahead, log in, pm everyone and post the ss.

On topic:
Check your own past replies and postings here in this forum. Find all the errors and mistakes and BS numbers. Begin to understand...

17 hours ago, OmenOfSteel said:

I don't care if you play here or not. Each week you tell something different anyway.

n1: me? I never spent $ for anything. Go ahead, log in, pm everyone and post the ss.

On topic:
Check your own past replies and postings here in this forum. Find all the errors and mistakes and BS numbers. Begin to understand...

Honestly I don't understand. It depends on the subject

I we are talking about Peppinio I give some numbers eg. (i bet you can find the topic by yourself) dudot "pep's toon is worth like my whole cp" = ozzy (20k $ only for the slasher) and f2pr (12 to 15k only for the lindv bow stage 1) lets say 100 to 150k $ (probably 250k $)

If we have to talk about the ertheia emo barbie we have to multiply those 100 to 150k $ x 2 or x 3 (so 300k or 500 to 750k in $ and they aren't canadian $ nor australian $ but

USA $).

If you spend so much for a plummer it's obvious you will consider the plummer like your own personal thing and you will try to revert the work the plummer did in your own very bathroom "hey plummer i've paid you so much revert my bath".

So different numbers

If we have to talk about the gear you need to be afk 24/7 selling things in aden we need 3.000 $ only for a cutter

Again different numbers

Please specify.

On 20.7.2018 at 8:40 AM, Quitted said:

If we have to talk about the gear you need to be afk 24/7 selling things in aden we need 3.000 $ only for a cutter

Does not need gear, does create gear. Yep, incl. a cutter for 0 $.

But your problem is the following:
Like an envious kid you stalk the gears/toons/prices of top of the top players and talk like everyone needs gear like Peppinio or Truffel to enjoy PVP, which is about as accurate as the earth being flat and not round 9_9

2 hours ago, OmenOfSteel said:

Does not need gear, does create gear. Yep, incl. a cutter for 0 $.

But your problem is the following:
Like an envious kid you stalk the gears/toons/prices of top of the top players and talk like everyone needs gear like Peppinio or Truffel to enjoy PVP, which is about as accurate as the earth being flat and not round 9_9

Yes indeed, i bet you're the weapon appearance scroll's market king.

As for the rest. 14th november 2018. Everyone on earth will be able to pvp with everyone else on the earth with 60 $.

To do a gludio quest you will need 3.000 $ and it's a lvl 100 quest not a lvl 110 quest.

I play on l2 ru but my cp logs in in the late evening 21 gmt +2

In the early morning i have 1 maybe 2 hours of spare time. Go figure it out where i log in to make some great laughs :)

Archived