OH FUDGE!!!

xuto

I am returning player to this game and obviosuly this is getting very very innoying to see that i cant get into the game about this  problem with over flow of players???? really?    seems to me NCSOFT needs to take  some softer water and drink it to boost their brain energy.... :))) hahahah.... open another server  so  NOT ALL  players  be on same server like mash potatoes.  Heavenly Father  please Help NCSOFT to clear the issues  with there game..... thank you and AMEN.

6 hours ago, xuto said:

I am returning player to this game and obviosuly this is getting very very innoying to see that i cant get into the game about this  problem with over flow of players???? really?    seems to me NCSOFT needs to take  some softer water and drink it to boost their brain energy.... :))) hahahah.... open another server  so  NOT ALL  players  be on same server like mash potatoes.  Heavenly Father  please Help NCSOFT to clear the issues  with there game..... thank you and AMEN.

L2 is rather old game (17++ years now).The less servers is better for competition and overall well-being of any l2 server.