Bot World

ZADlKO

Lineage 2 is today what was in ancient times the city of Zion, conquered by David. Whose only thought today is to maximize profits, the game is not the important thing. If the game was the important thing, you would not be 24 hours with a macro in party of 7 to gain 1% of exp. If you want to earn exp now you must pay, you will not be able to get to the high levels quickly as before without giving them money. The soul of the city (Lineage 2) was annihilated by the conquerors (David), whose sole purpose is to hoard as much money as possible. The missions that gave us free objects have been eliminated from the juice, and they will be for sale in an event that they invent. You must squeeze the oranges to the skin to be able to remove every last drop of juice.

On 1/31/2021 at 11:36 PM, ZADlKO said:

Lineage 2 is today what was in ancient times the city of Zion, conquered by David. Whose only thought today is to maximize profits, the game is not the important thing. If the game was the important thing, you would not be 24 hours with a macro in party of 7 to gain 1% of exp. If you want to earn exp now you must pay, you will not be able to get to the high levels quickly as before without giving them money. The soul of the city (Lineage 2) was annihilated by the conquerors (David), whose sole purpose is to hoard as much money as possible. The missions that gave us free objects have been eliminated from the juice, and they will be for sale in an event that they invent. You must squeeze the oranges to the skin to be able to remove every last drop of juice.

This is not true, you're just not doing it right. It's currently extremely easy to level up without paying anything.

Also unless you're 117+, getting 1% per day in let's say 24/7 Varka party is just pitty. Don't go there if you can't 2-4 shot the mobs and be able to farm 2-3 groups at once.

I am on this game since the C5 and on this server since Goddess update... in all these years i have NEVER seen easy exp besides the server settings period the last 2 years...

It was NEVER and NOTHING easy to do anything. 

I don't know in which game you are referring when speaking for the past but surely you don't mean L2. 

The server and game is giving enough to be able to play, not to compete but play.

The competition aspect is a matter of money, the play and enjoy is a matter of patience and knowledge.

It is expensive for sure to be competitive but it is still playable if you decide to go the free path.

6 hours ago, Agriojohn said:

I am on this game since the C5 and on this server since Goddess update... in all these years i have NEVER seen easy exp besides the server settings period the last 2 years...

It was NEVER and NOTHING easy to do anything. 

I don't know in which game you are referring when speaking for the past but surely you don't mean L2. 

The server and game is giving enough to be able to play, not to compete but play.

The competition aspect is a matter of money, the play and enjoy is a matter of patience and knowledge.

It is expensive for sure to be competitive but it is still playable if you decide to go the free path.

He meant Items were more achievable , quests, craft, drop from monsters

So even I paid for subscription I still could get Items from the game without buying L2store items and selling them to get what someone else opened from paid box also, as prices are insane now :) Im here from C4 by the way.