NEW Rune Stone (non-tradable): Class Change Bug

Teribeth

I was having an Extra difficult time changing my Dual Class -> Main Class... Putting Dimensional Items to an Alt so I had room to deposit  nearly everything in my Warehouse. I managed to get below 60 items, but it turned out to be these new Rune Stones... if I have more than 8 in my Inventory they will prevent changing Dual Class -> Main Class, but not Main Class to Dual Class(I'm saving them in case I decide to use Stone of Destiny)

It seems there are other factors here... I need to have Compressed Beast SS, my Exalted Bow and any Paulina's Weapon in my Inventory to replicate(with either Weapon put in WH I can still change with 75+ items and more than 8 Rune Stones??) I haven't replicated it on my other character with more than 8 Rune Stones yet, so there may be another factor I haven't figured out.

I guess I'm NOW overweight on Main Dwarf Healer with 20.10%(73279/364520), Dual Archer has 8.35% with all the same Items(73279/876882)... if I go 73278 weight I can change Class freely on either?? I remember having some frustrating times before with item count, but I'm pretty sure I never had to drop that much weight. My Other Characters can change freely between classes when Their weight is 60% and more on the weaker Class(some even change freely with over 100 item slots filled).

Seriously something is wrong here... I used the original Stone of Destiny 9-10 years ago, maybe with their preparations to introduce the NEW one they affected my Toon?

The only thing that makes sense is that my Racial Passive Weight Limit Lv3(quadruple weight limit) is bugged due to my Main Class is Dwarf Healer(it  got bugged with one of the last couple updates).

When I'm on either Class the Passive is applied correctly.

When I change Dual to Main the Passive is Ignored(I need to be less than 20.1% weight capacity of Main or 8.35% capacity of Dual[80.4% capacity of Main without the Passive]) 73278 weight or less.

When I change Main to Dual the Passive is not ignored(I can load Main to 89.9% weight and still change to Dual about 36% on Dual[if the Passive was ignored for this change that would be 144% capacity of Dual])

@Juji can you check ticket #23666266