Search for active clan leaders - Server Giran

Casemonstro

Hello everybody.

I'm looking for all the clan leaders, who are not satisfied with the number of bots on the server, or even the lack of response from the staff regarding this, or some other irregularities that we know, such as not punishing the Pk characters, and many other things much questioned in the forum, please look for me. Send me Pm inGame or here in the Forum.

I have an idea to get some improvements, but we need to talk.

To the leaders of Clans and Players, who are dissatisfied with several problems pointed out here on the forum, and that we have been waiting for answers for a long time, this post is for all of you, I had an idea that through it it will be possible to conquer these solutions or at least one answer for each one of them.
But for this I need to talk to you, to explain how it will work to achieve this.

If you are dissatisfied with something that has already been claimed on the forum and has not been resolved, look me up, let's change that.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 7/3/2021 at 3:29 PM, cookiesmash said:

Its funny.. when the bots were being purged on the server, the people who are commenting in here.. your clans were approached to help. The main question that was asked is "how does that benefit us".

Bots were punished? It's not what I see.

No bots on the server, only active players, can't you see the benefits this would give us?

When I made this post and looked for many leaders, few responded to me, and the vast majority did not believe in the staff and in their decision-making power in solving the problems.