Server Population and Bots

Lidreth

Hi,

I am an old old old L2 player that doesn't play since too long ago and I am wanting to casually get back, my concerns are the following:

- What is the population status on the servers? which one is the most populated?

- What is the situation with bots? last time I played all support classes were irrelevant because everyone was using bots :(

Thanks!

I'm not an expert on the game, In fact I ask s lot of questions in here.

But my 2 cents is this.

Chronos undoubtedly is more populated.

Most of the bots I see are sitting around in Aden and other towns selling crafted items and other things.

• Like 1

tip, go run mentee / new char on both servers and see what's it like cause it will take u a few days (max) to reach 101+ as pending on your play times things might differ

also at prime time Chronos server is among others:

- close to max capacity which causes lag issues

- most of the toxic ppl are active which means u need to constantly blocking ppl's names, particularly those that get temp banned as then they get auto unblocked

- hyper inflation so everything has stupid prices

also if casual play with minimal real cash spending is what u plan for set realistic expectations of what u want / can achieve in the game as the game is basically freemium ware and the more you pay the stronger / easier the game is - side effect; some of the toxicness comes from ppl who are full of themselves & entitlement issues

welcome, GL!

• Thanks 1