Unable to Create New Account

Anyone able to fix this issue? Any advice?

Been a long while. I still can't create any account at all.

In fact I have use mobile, tablet, laptop and PC. None of them works.

Tried all method from NCSOFT ... still not working

Use a different Internet browser > Tried a few type, not working
Make sure that Javascript is enabled (Enabled, not working)
If you are using a VPN/proxy, disable the service (Not using any)
Verify that the device timezone is properly set for your location (Timezone and time is correct)

• 2 weeks later...

Yes I've had this issue before in the past and could not create a new account. Eventually got it resolved I believe by trying to make the account on mobile phone but now I am in the same boat again. Can't create an account no matter the device, browser, no VPN etc...

• L2 Team
1 minute ago, Louvel said:

Yes I've had this issue before in the past and could not create a new account. Eventually got it resolved I believe by trying to make the account on mobile phone but now I am in the same boat again. Can't create an account no matter the device, browser, no VPN etc...

When was the last time you created an account? This may sound silly but check to see if your router firewall is blocking our site on the last registration step.

I would suggest to clear "Cookies" in your browser since NC has coded the "sessions" really poorly.

Example: make a ticket with one account, close browser and relog with another account, for some reason the cookies with SESSIONID is not reinitialized correctly and you see the ticket from the other account. Problems: Cookies & Session (basic programming skills)

Router Firewall has nothing to do with it @Hime since he can browse the website. Why would his Firewall block something (especially the last registration step) if he hasn't specifically blocked a protocol, service or IP on his router. 99% of the people here have never seen the GUI of a router.

Another reason would be IP blocking when creating too many accounts, this is server side from NCSOFT.

If you want to troubleshoot something do it step-by-step. Install Wireshark, a tool that allows monitoring of packages and start the traffic analysis & send it to NCSOFT from there, they see what is wrong.

Again, best solution is the cookies.

Keep us updated.

The last time I created an account was over a year ago... And also like mentioned I have tried it on my mobile phone, boyfriends mobile phone, and different PCs. Off wifi, on... VPN off and on..

I have also cleared cookies and cache on all that I've tried. 

• 2 weeks later...