What do you hope to achieve?

Nsidia

I can answer these questions for other mmos, but not lineage 2. 

What is your personal end-game goal in Lineage 2?

What do you level your character to for? 

What is your gameplay look like when you hit the max?

2 hours ago, Nsidia said:

I can answer these questions for other mmos, but not lineage 2. 

What is your personal end-game goal in Lineage 2?

What do you level your character to for? 

What is your gameplay look like when you hit the max?

1. Getting DW/Blood-Stain weapons.

2. Top 40 on one server and yet it my toon feels week in PVP.

3. Start lvling the dual class.

Nowadays, unless you have a 50.00€/$ wallet to catch up quickly. You will not play much the game.

1 hour ago, Nsidia said:but why though, why do you need best weapons what are you going to use them for. PVP? is the primary goal pvp at town gates and Olympiad? Am I guessing it right?

You will understand it when you hit 116 and go to higher zone levels. Sea of Spores, DV, Fafurion, TOI lvl2-3 are really a big difference. The weapon eases by a lot those zones, a Limited+12 to +17 are not bad, but you will hit against a wall. Even when the Attack attribut is high. Everyone who went for DW Stage 1 or Blood-Stain approved the massive difference in damage.

At this point I have an alt character that has no pots or vitality and is using mostly basic exalted gear with only ISS buffs. My only goal is to see if I can go from 106-107 in under a week without using any XP boosts of any kind other than those provided by equipment -- like Radiant circlet and such.

End game goals? None. I'll probably quit in the next two weeks or so.

7 hours ago, extase1987 said:

You will understand it when you hit 116 and go to higher zone levels. Sea of Spores, DV, Fafurion, TOI lvl2-3 are really a big difference. The weapon eases by a lot those zones, a Limited+12 to +17 are not bad, but you will hit against a wall. Even when the Attack attribut is high. Everyone who went for DW Stage 1 or Blood-Stain approved the massive difference in damage.

He doesn't even have to wait until 116. Even at 110 you can tell the difference between a Stage 1 Dragon and a +27 Limited R110 weapon.  My clan mate let me test out both a few months ago (when it was  easier to kill mobs) and I could tell the difference.