Incredible

Akym

I have been playing Lineage2 for over 4 years. For over a year i have put in this game at least 100 euro s per month and in over 98% of the events displayed. What i find incredible is that at every event i bought at least one package from L2store and apart from potions,  the simple  boxes whit angel ring, earing, necklace  did not drop any item that would encourage  me to put more money in this game. I arrived at lvl 111 on the healer but i'm still naked and without a special weapon after thousands of euros put in this game. I don't   know hou to calculate the drop in the event boxes you sell in L2store but it's not worth putting money from now on. I know that the option to put money into the game belongs each person, but they expect to receive something in exchange for money not potions that last 30 minutes. 

You are correct. There should be a pack that only gives items that are actually useful. These packs show you useful items that you will never get and you get only the bottom lvl items. And yet, we keep trying, and trying, and trying. Been playing for 17yrs and i'm quite sure i've put some kids through college that were not mine. Nobodies fault but my own. I can stop at any time(says the game-aholic).

On 7/22/2021 at 7:26 AM, Ganealf said:

You are correct. There should be a pack that only gives items that are actually useful. These packs show you useful items that you will never get and you get only the bottom lvl items. And yet, we keep trying, and trying, and trying. Been playing for 17yrs and i'm quite sure i've put some kids through college that were not mine. Nobodies fault but my own. I can stop at any time(says the game-aholic).

wow, to put kids to college, that's quiet noble.