HOW TO GET R99?

Doyernal

Hey everyone, 

just started playing lineage after 10 year maybe and i have no idea what i'm doing lol. I still have the set they give you on level 40 but i would like to upgrade.

I've seen the set R99 and weapons going around. How can i get it? is that through a quest? drop? 

thanks heaps!

the best armor option before R110 , if you are willing to spend the 50 euro/usd it costs, is the blessed exalted set from the ncoin shop + 50 enchants to +10 it (100% enchant rate). 1440 ncoin for the armor +50*70 ncoin for the enchants

If unwilling, follow the exalted quest ingame, after 40000 mobs you will get a normal exalted set.

R99 is a waste of money/time. You can't bloody it, so you might as well just go for r110. +10 Blessed Exalted is basically equivalent to +8 Bloody R99 which you can't make, just buy from other players 

If you insist on R99, you can  buy it, or craft it (yourself you don't need a dwarf, recipes are sold by recipe merchants in town, you can register them yourself and craft). To craft it you will need to spend months collecting ether (auto aquired from mobs from hellbound up at I believe a max rate of 120/day and is not tradeable/sellable) and attempt to craft at a 60% success.

11 hours ago, MsJones said:

the best armor option before R110 , if you are willing to spend the 50 euro/usd it costs, is the blessed exalted set from the ncoin shop + 50 enchants to +10 it (100% enchant rate). 1440 ncoin for the armor +50*70 ncoin for the enchants

If unwilling, follow the exalted quest ingame, after 40000 mobs you will get a normal exalted set.

R99 is a waste of money/time. You can't bloody it, so you might as well just go for r110. +10 Blessed Exalted is basically equivalent to +8 Bloody R99 which you can't make, just buy from other players 

If you insist on R99, you can  buy it, or craft it (yourself you don't need a dwarf, recipes are sold by recipe merchants in town, you can register them yourself and craft). To craft it you will need to spend months collecting ether (auto aquired from mobs from hellbound up at I believe a max rate of 120/day and is not tradeable/sellable) and attempt to craft at a 60% success.

Agree with it R99 is a crap at the moment R110 +10 you have to spend fortune to get it , start with bless exalted +10 cant get better if u not willing to pay a lot of nccoins, there is slow ways to get adena but without spending any nccoins its impossible to get past even to medium level of hunting (killing mobs) , its not the same game as it used to be 10 years ago its only focused on money now there is like 95/100 items which you cant get from anywhere else in the game as only from boxes(which in my opinion is a scam) or paid events for example:  cloaks/gems/miscellaneous items.   :)