10 box..really who like this feature?

Wati

Instead of making everything to be purchased or acquired they allow 10 boxes per PC... For example on L2Media you could farm for everything, you could even purchase a Dragon weapon from the shop and the grind was like 5 hours of farming. In less than 24 hours of grinding you could have a +20 lvl3 Valakas retributer.

Just make everything optainable from the shop. AND CHEAP.

@Degenerate
even if you go and PK these players to the ground they will come again and again and AGAIN. This is not a solution, in the end they will achieve their goal, and their goal is to farm.

I still don't understand why NCsoft doesn't just simply put every single items on a NPC shop or GMshop? And Cheap. Like on Unofficial servers you can pretty much acquire and MAXOUT every single item in existence by just grinding a few weeks.

I believe this will be more optimal

On 8/5/2021 at 2:41 PM, Nortewemko said:

Well, since the essence is based 100% on pay shop, even with 100 box farming adena, the value of adena here is almost useless, since 90% of u gear is based on lineage coin or lcoin, the real money currency ingame. Prepare pockets guys.

Well you kinda should answer urself about it...Adena value is low, true. But when you can get 10 boxes to farm for you, you're gonna buy everything with adenas. 

If you cannot afford to P2W then you will setup 10 accounts to run around and farm adenas so you will buy items. Weapons, armors, jewels, epics, scrolls, dyes. You can buy it all from players. You need to buuuy P2W gear like pendants, cloaks and talis? Buy l8000s. 

The real issue is:
1) 10 boxes are too many. 3 would be perfect for main+farmer+seller or just main+2 farmers.

2) Spots will be kinda overcrowded. Let alone the start where for obv reasons it's gonna be full of people, but even after that all the spots will be taken by kamaels.

3) Forgot already that l2 essence FORCES you to play with Sayha grace? So basically w/o sayha you wont be able to farm even 1 adena? Hopefully there will be some free pack for such things, remember that if you want to farm 24/7 at higher levels you will pay. And also when ur adena farmer hit the 60-70 he will be able to farm adenas for a 3-6 hours only...so basically if people wants to run a 24/7 farm fest they will have to create lots of chars and lots of accounts. 

Also it's not sure that everyone will run 10 boxes, for sure some people will but some other might simply log 2 or 3 and gg. 

39 minutes ago, Savitar1995 said:

@Degenerate
even if you go and PK these players to the ground they will come again and again and AGAIN. This is not a solution, in the end they will achieve their goal, and their goal is to farm.

I still don't understand why NCsoft doesn't just simply put every single items on a NPC shop or GMshop? And Cheap. Like on Unofficial servers you can pretty much acquire and MAXOUT every single item in existence by just grinding a few weeks.

I believe this will be more optimal

And where's their profit? They MUST make you pay for something. And in essence you will pay for every. single. item. Putting items for "free" just wont do. Retail servers are meant to have a long life, not to die in 3 months like privates. Altho they messed up a lot in the past, making project like classic fail in 5 months (around the time they dropped the first p2w event and like 3/4 of the server quitted) let's remember that NCWest also had epic servers like Teon or Naia on awakening that had a looong life (and for "long" i meant they were going super good for YEARS). 

@Sunshine  Sunshine i Hope you Reconsider this decision and will not be to many Boxes allowed , because you will lose people on this kind of decisions , you should listen to the voice of the players as well .   just my opinion but please do maximum 3 or 2 . because is really not fair on this kind of chronicle to be more then 3  !!!