judgment and prejudice

I wrote this text about 3x until I got to this summary.
I'm tired of reading offenses in the chat aimed at to Brazilians as a whole, that they are all slum dwellers, that everyone is hungry, that they are all poor. Since when is being poor a defect?

Brazil does have social difficulties, yes there are people who go through a lot of difficulties, but there are people who have conquered their place in the sun, people who have come out of poverty, from the favela, and some like me, who struggle to change our country for the better .

There is something that I've observed for a long time, I've seen this in Brazil and abroad, and now I'm seeing it here in this community. There are 2 types of poverty:

* The financial one, the one that can be won, with a fight, determination and dignity. Because the poor can become rich, the poor can have a dignified and just life.

* Poverty of spirit, that in which the person has money, has everything that money can buy, but has no dignity. For example in the game, the person shows prejudice against a Brazilian who is all poor slum dwellers, but in the game the same person tries to convey the image that he is a drug dealer, that he uses all kinds of drugs, that he was arrested. I lived in a favela for 22 years, I never used drugs, I never sold drugs and I wasn't arrested. So, in this logic of reasoning, this other person was much more slum dweller than me?
Prejudice is your stupidity of mind, because if you think you are so much better than the others, why at the same time try to look like the baddest on the server?

And if there is any Brazilian who uses a bot, who has a PK/PVP game play, this does not mean that all Brazilians are equal or that they play the same way. Learn this, there are several different gameplays in the game. NOT EVERYONE IS THE EQUAL. STOP THAT PERSECUTION OF DUMBNESS TO PREJUDICE, seek to learn to know, get informed about things.

Stop the prejudiced speeches. It seems that the server is full of children, I believed that those who play Lineage2 are adults and with a minimum of dicenment. It's not what I've seen/read in the chat.

They want to fight, they want to take offense, be assertive about it, don't generalize.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Casemonstro said:

I wrote this text about 3x until I got to this summary.
I'm tired of reading offenses in the chat aimed at to Brazilians as a whole, that they are all slum dwellers, that everyone is hungry, that they are all poor. Since when is being poor a defect?

Brazil does have social difficulties, yes there are people who go through a lot of difficulties, but there are people who have conquered their place in the sun, people who have come out of poverty, from the favela, and some like me, who struggle to change our country for the better .

There is something that I've observed for a long time, I've seen this in Brazil and abroad, and now I'm seeing it here in this community. There are 2 types of poverty:

* The financial one, the one that can be won, with a fight, determination and dignity. Because the poor can become rich, the poor can have a dignified and just life.

* Poverty of spirit, that in which the person has money, has everything that money can buy, but has no dignity. For example in the game, the person shows prejudice against a Brazilian who is all poor slum dwellers, but in the game the same person tries to convey the image that he is a drug dealer, that he uses all kinds of drugs, that he was arrested. I lived in a favela for 22 years, I never used drugs, I never sold drugs and I wasn't arrested. So, in this logic of reasoning, this other person was much more slum dweller than me?
Prejudice is your stupidity of mind, because if you think you are so much better than the others, why at the same time try to look like the baddest on the server?

And if there is any Brazilian who uses a bot, who has a PK/PVP game play, this does not mean that all Brazilians are equal or that they play the same way. Learn this, there are several different gameplays in the game. NOT EVERYONE IS THE EQUAL. STOP THAT PERSECUTION OF DUMBNESS TO PREJUDICE, seek to learn to know, get informed about things.

Stop the prejudiced speeches. It seems that the server is full of children, I believed that those who play Lineage2 are adults and with a minimum of dicenment. It's not what I've seen/read in the chat.

They want to fight, they want to take offense, be assertive about it, don't generalize.

well unfortunately I don't think this will ever change, I recall back in the days Chinese and Russian are the most hated group in the game during the open beta/C1.

there always be people like that also receiving hate for no apparently reason regardless its in game or Real life. Same with what is happening with COVID. some "white" people when they see asian/oritanal people on the street  they quickly move away and cover their faces like they afraid of being infected by corona because ALL asian are having corona and they are trying to infect people that is what they thinking. Random old asian old people getting harrased/beat up and blame them for covid.

it is just a sad world we live in