L2Coin and Adena need to drop in game or we die.

TheBride

@SunshineI dont understand the logic behind behind removing L2Coin drops in game and 95% nerf on adena/items with spending $$$ for Sayha.  It wont stop whales from whaling.  It wont stop casual spenders from spending.  The only thing it does is force out the F2P(Who wont spend money anyway), and the freemium players who cannot keep up or even afford to buy shots and heal pots.  This policy will eventually force out the more casual spender as the gap between whales and the pack results in whales being gods.  All of these people being forced out kills your server population, which will make the whales leave too as soon as something better comes along, thus creating the inevitable end to this project within a few short months.  Fixing this costs you nothing, and will allow this project to go on for years, but not fixing it will doom this server to death in 3 months, if not sooner.  

1. L2Coin needs to drop from mobs in game, period.

2. 95% adena nerf and 90% drop nerf for F2P is not sustainable, drop rates should be in line so they can at least break even on shots and pots. 

3. Sayha will on a monthly subscription is a great idea, but 70% adena nerf is still way too much.  You cannot even afford shots and heal pots on this.  Sayha's Will should allow the player to get ahead by a little bit.  Sayha's Will should get you 100% drop rate.

4. Sayha Grace give you 300% exp rate, adena should be 300% as well.  Reward the spenders for spending.  This will actually result in more F2P and Freemium people swiping their cards to get the things they want, and will force the whales to keep spending to stay ahead of a slowly growing casual player base.

Your system is completely backwards.  As I said, whales are going to whale no matter what.  But you have no reward system, you are forced to pay $$$ to get normal rates, otherwise you are punished.  People do not respond well to constant punishment.  You will destroy this game if you do not implement some changes immediately.  New server comes out on 8/27, a new game comes out next month.  Trust me that people are already discussing whether to spend a lot more money here or wait for 8/27, or new game launch in September.  Right now staying here is not winning.  

• Like 1

I agree that free players only getting 5% of the drops will make this game unplayable for most players.  It means that when they run out of soulshots/spirit ore/hp pots, they will have to either put in some money, or quit.  I understand that some classes have it easier than others, but I had to drop my DK alt because he was costing me over 500k adena more per day than what he brought in, and that's with Sayha's Will.  I had to replace him with a toon that is closer to breaking even.

I think free players should get 100% adena drops, Sayha's will maybe 120%, and Sayha's grace 150%, something like that.  At least make the game playable for everyone.

On the flip side, I like that at least for now people who spend 100-200 a month can have some fun, though I'm sure you'll introduce plenty of gear to make us irrelevant soon.

15 minutes ago, MUQALI25 said:

NC soft you have your whales they will pay you for cosmetics, no need to made everyone pay for XP boost and adena you need a change of that design!

41 minutes ago, TheBride said:

@SunshineI dont understand the logic behind behind removing L2Coin drops in game and 95% nerf on adena/items with spending $$$ for Sayha.  It wont stop whales from whaling.  It wont stop casual spenders from spending.  The only thing it does is force out the F2P(Who wont spend money anyway), and the freemium players who cannot keep up or even afford to buy shots and heal pots.  This policy will eventually force out the more casual spender as the gap between whales and the pack results in whales being gods.  All of these people being forced out kills your server population, which will make the whales leave too as soon as something better comes along, thus creating the inevitable end to this project within a few short months.  Fixing this costs you nothing, and will allow this project to go on for years, but not fixing it will doom this server to death in 3 months, if not sooner.  

1. L2Coin needs to drop from mobs in game, period.

2. 95% adena nerf and 90% drop nerf for F2P is not sustainable, drop rates should be in line so they can at least break even on shots and pots. 

3. Sayha will on a monthly subscription is a great idea, but 70% adena nerf is still way too much.  You cannot even afford shots and heal pots on this.  Sayha's Will should allow the player to get ahead by a little bit.  Sayha's Will should get you 100% drop rate.

4. Sayha Grace give you 300% exp rate, adena should be 300% as well.  Reward the spenders for spending.  This will actually result in more F2P and Freemium people swiping their cards to get the things they want, and will force the whales to keep spending to stay ahead of a slowly growing casual player base.

Your system is completely backwards.  As I said, whales are going to whale no matter what.  But you have no reward system, you are forced to pay $$$ to get normal rates, otherwise you are punished.  People do not respond well to constant punishment.  You will destroy this game if you do not implement some changes immediately.  New server comes out on 8/27, a new game comes out next month.  Trust me that people are already discussing whether to spend a lot more money here or wait for 8/27, or new game launch in September.  Right now staying here is not winning.  

The logic is to make you spend more money.  L2 coins did drop from mobs, when essence was first released. Korean devs removed that feature, it's never coming back.

2 hours ago, J0nSnow said:

The logic is to make you spend more money.  L2 coins did drop from mobs, when essence was first released. Korean devs removed that feature, it's never coming back.

But the point is, they dont get more money, at least not in the long term.  Whales are going to whale, regardless.  They wont spend less money cause they got 300 Lcoin per day while farming.  Whatever tiny bit of extra revenue they get in the short term, they will lose huge in the long term.  It's like raising taxes, it never works because all it does it chase away the tax payers.  Big population = big revenue.  Small population = small revenue.  Their policies guarantee small population.  These are the facts, they are undisputable.  

9 minutes ago, TheBride said:

But the point is, they dont get more money, at least not in the long term.  Whales are going to whale, regardless.  They wont spend less money cause they got 300 Lcoin per day while farming.  Whatever tiny bit of extra revenue they get in the short term, they will lose huge in the long term.  It's like raising taxes, it never works because all it does it chase away the tax payers.  Big population = big revenue.  Small population = small revenue.  Their policies guarantee small population.  These are the facts, they are undisputable.  

They don't think of, or care, about long term of game. It's a cash grab to extract the most amount of money, as fast as they can. We can all think its dumb for them to do, but if they want to run thier company that way, then so be it.

5 minutes ago, J0nSnow said:

They don't think of, or care, about long term of game. It's a cash grab to extract the most amount of money, as fast as they can. We can all think its dumb for them to do, but if they want to run thier company that way, then so be it.

Big facts.

Also, all of this information and general knowledge was posted before the servers even went live. Everything is going according to plan. If anything, the game is cheaper currently than what we were expecting.

40 minutes ago, J0nSnow said:

Anyone who have played EU would know. And this is not a mistake how things are going, on the contrary, this is the strategy.

To drain, the max they can,  your wallet in 3 months. This will become a zombie server after that. Merges will come to avoid the collapse, but the burial will be inevitable.

And, as I said, this is the strategy, expect that some people will have spent more than 50k in three months, and I'm saying that each of them will spent that amount alone.

After these 3 months that's what's going to happen:

- F2P players already understood there is room for them, they can't even farm the 3 adena's mob peacefully, they can't even gather 30 players to try to kill anyone, because that DK will one shot all of them.

- By 3 months, you will know who owned the server, even those who have spent some coins will not be able to farm because whales will not allow, what's the point of spending huge amounts of cash if you can't be the greatest troll on earth and smash anyone you see?

- Defeated alliance will leave the server because they run out of cash and they can't battle for anything else.

- Whales will have no one to bash, and will chose another server to P2W.

In the end, F2P will understand this is definitely not a game for them(haven't they yet?)

People who spend 50 dollar's a month will understand they can't compete and will be useless forever.  And look that 50 dollar's  is more than any regular/decent game charges you monthly.

And, the only one happy will be NCwest with the easiest, fastest money they have ever had.

Tell me this is not the goal here...

8 hours ago, Oldjohn said:

Anyone who have played EU would know. And this is not a mistake how things are going, on the contrary, this is the strategy.

To drain, the max they can,  your wallet in 3 months. This will become a zombie server after that. Merges will come to avoid the collapse, but the burial will be inevitable.

And, as I said, this is the strategy, expect that some people will have spent more than 50k in three months, and I'm saying that each of them will spent that amount alone.

After these 3 months that's what's going to happen:

- F2P players already understood there is room for them, they can't even farm the 3 adena's mob peacefully, they can't even gather 30 players to try to kill anyone, because that DK will one shot all of them.

- By 3 months, you will know who owned the server, even those who have spent some coins will not be able to farm because whales will not allow, what's the point of spending huge amounts of cash if you can't be the greatest troll on earth and smash anyone you see?

- Defeated alliance will leave the server because they run out of cash and they can't battle for anything else.

- Whales will have no one to bash, and will chose another server to P2W.

In the end, F2P will understand this is definitely not a game for them(haven't they yet?)

People who spend 50 dollar's a month will understand they can't compete and will be useless forever.  And look that 50 dollar's  is more than any regular/decent game charges you monthly.

And, the only one happy will be NCwest with the easiest, fastest money they have ever had.

Tell me this is not the goal here...

That's the ultimate goal, yes, but the timeline will be stretched out significantly here. NCWest is much smarter than Innova is, and will stagger p2w items over time. The final goal is what you said, yes, but expect it to be about 3-6 months in until all p2w is finally available to buy.

• Thanks 1

I understand that NCSOFT is making money with this game, but please don't advertise it as a Free to play. I played ADEN from day 1 and understood that there is no way I can play it any longer because there is no way for F2P players to maintance shots, or farm zen. Simply no future. If your goal is to get lost of all F2P players, you are doing a great job. Just wonder who will play here later, when all the players are gone...