WAR / PK system improvements

WhiteLion

Guys I want to suggest to change WAR / PK system  - this is trash like really... Now even if you have both-sided WAR you still get karma for killing your WAR and karma system is terrible -3-4 karma per MOB. If I kill wars I get like 7-10k Karma.

By this logic WAR system in L2 is DEAD, PK system is now dead as well - are we supposed to play only PVE afk game now?

Please explain if I don`t understand something.

Its just strange to play this game like that... 10 clients per PC - everywhere BOT farms holding, I need to PK them to take some spot, that is around 8.000 karma, to wash karma its only minus 3-7 karma per mob - thats just a JOKE :D NCSOFT created Heaven server for RMT players from around the world, now they can AFK farm in 10 windows without any payment and sell their adena and brake server economics.

The essence of the lineage was pvp / pk. A real shame. The best of the pk system has been changed and now it does not make sense ... Now the new system allows you to do pk basically for free. Now the one with the most money wins ... What made this game really interesting was that system that the game had in which the pk could lose the team, today the pk is paid with l2Coin in Lineage 2. I honestly believe that if this is so, Aden's server will last very little. But hey, this is a humble opinion of a player who has played since C1 lineage 2. Thank you very much for giving me the opportunity to express my feelings...

2 hours ago, WhiteLion said:

PK should be free with 10 Client per PC, how to clean all those BOTS from locations if PK is hard?

If PK is so easy why do you want to have normal wars while you can free PK everyone and dont need to wait for acceptance from your opponents?