You destroyed the other servers...for this?

Dinguss

Thanks again for putting the final nail in the coffin of LIVE and CLASSIC by making this bugged atrocity you call a game server.

And before the heavy handed forum mods delete this, they should know that everyone is already thinking this so it doesn't matter if you censor it.

If you had just put a little effort into the LIVE and CLASSIC servers they would still be thriving, instead you have created....?

1 minute ago, Dinguss said:

Thanks again for putting the final nail in the coffin of LIVE and CLASSIC by making this bugged atrocity you call a game server.

And before the heavy handed forum mods delete this, they should know that everyone is already thinking this so it doesn't matter if you censor it.

This is far better version that live or classic. That's why koreans dont even push updates for classic anymore, it's totally dead. 

• Like 1

Better version how? It's not even really the same game. It's an uninspired P2W derivative of the previous games.

The live and classic servers would be doing a lot better if the developers actually did anything. Instead they wasted their time on ADEN which will be empty in a few months.

3 minutes ago, J0nSnow said:

Hasn't been the same game since 2009, but for current versions of L2 it is by far the best. 

I dunno, one of us has low standards I guess. I'm not interested in a hollowed out version of an MMORPG that's converted to 'solo' play.

The Aden/Essence client is the best L2 client ever made.

Is it lacking in content? Absolutely. But the framework itself is top tier.  Siege and Oly mechanics need to be significantly improved, and there needs to be much more endgame content (which is coming). 

5 minutes ago, Enthused said:

Is it lacking in content? Absolutely. But the framework itself is top tier.  Siege and Oly mechanics need to be significantly improved, and there needs to be much more endgame content (which is coming). 

Exactly. It's lacking content now because it's two weeks old lol. Olympiad is a nightmare, but it's a nightmare in all versions. Unless it's 1v1 just like before the change to 3v3, it will continue to be a nightmare. 

You guys are...hopeless. 

2 hours ago, Dinguss said:

If you had just put a little effort into the LIVE and CLASSIC servers they would still be thriving, instead you have created....?

NCWest didn't create anything. NCKorea aka NCSoft did. NCWest is a publisher. 
Classic version is dead even on Korea, reason why they are not upgrading the game since...years maybe? I read the updates for their server weekly and Classic is only getting minor fixes and rarely events and updates. I'm not even sure Classic had any update since years.
Live server is still going great and updated regularly with patches and fixes. 

1 hour ago, PrisonMike said:

Exactly. It's lacking content now because it's two weeks old lol. Olympiad is a nightmare, but it's a nightmare in all versions. Unless it's 1v1 just like before the change to 3v3, it will continue to be a nightmare. 

Server is 2 weeks old here, but the game version is over 2 years old. We are currently missing contents like Fortress, olympiads (that are bs) and cross-server instances. 

1 hour ago, Enthused said:

And this is pretty much a lie. Currently one of the worst as it really shows the difference between p2w abusers and reworked classes vs average player and nonreworked classes.

Currently titans, tyrants and DKs over-perform compared to any other class cause they are reworked. 
Also fighting against any reworked class is close to impossible for nonreworked classes, let's take for example archers, daggers and mages: none of them (unless super p2w) stand a chance against orcs or DKs. 

They are reworking all classes so now tanks, daggers and archers are endgame playable as well, not to mention i see lots of people rerolling to dagger that are doing insane good (Gucci on WR is smashing titans and DKs easly, end game vs end game).

But this is now. For the last...2 years? We had DK supremacy first and titan+DK later. 

They tryin' to fix their own past mistakes but it takes time and lot of rage and $$$ to be able to perform good cause they made the game so broken that now is only about p2w gear AND skills. Even tho, it's more about skills than p2w as all veterans from EU essence knows how hard it changes with just one more skill. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Skeith said:

They are reworking all classes so now tanks, daggers and archers are endgame playable as well, not to mention i see lots of people rerolling to dagger that are doing insane good (Gucci on WR is smashing titans and DKs easly, end game vs end game).

Who is this? Any videos? I'm curious to see how daggers are performing here.

Are you going to remake your dagger? 😏

1 hour ago, Enthused said:

Who is this? Any videos? I'm curious to see how daggers are performing here.

Are you going to remake your dagger? 😏

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiXGxa7su7o&t=739s

Here you can see Gucci playing as WR. Daggers here are not performing cause rework is missing...i fought a few of them, pre-76 i had some issues cause since HPs are low when they stabs you 2k you're already half dead...not to mention bleed dmg + DOT that was a problem. 
Now that we're over 76 they should not be a issue anymore but is early game so daggers are still "ok". 

As for me playing my dagger, yeah. But i wont be using that as main, i'll level up one for fun (unsure about WR or GH, TH is not impressive, altho it looks cool after rework) and chill eventually. 

On 8/25/2021 at 4:09 AM, Vegeta1326 said:

some of us arent interested in old broken heavily unbalanced messes of a game.

So your not interested in "AN OLD" broken heavily unbalanced mess of a game, but a "RECENTLY RELEASED" broken unbalanced mess of a game is what you're looking for?

These games should be shut down as fraudulent advertising.  The fact they advertise as "Free to Play forever" should be enough case to get them shut down for false advertising.

The ONLY value to this game is making other P2W piles of trash and mobile scams seem a little more reasonable.

• Like 1

On 8/25/2021 at 4:09 AM, Vegeta1326 said:

some of us arent interested in old broken heavily unbalanced messes of a game.

Like I said in original post; If they had taken whatever (little) amount of effort they put into ADEN servers and instead put that effort into CLASSIC and LIVE, then they would be thriving.

36 minutes ago, Dinguss said:

Like I said in original post; If they had taken whatever (little) amount of effort they put into ADEN servers and instead put that effort into CLASSIC and LIVE, then they would be thriving.

Aden is far better than either of those two server types.

As for unbalanced, Live servers are the biggest unbalanced joke in L2 history. 

31 minutes ago, Enthused said:

People keep saying it's 'better', but have not really given a reason yet. When asked the only response is that the 'framework(???)' is good, or they completely avoid question and say how "it's still a new server, new content is coming, and/or the game doesn't really start until after hitting level 85+"

As for balancing on LIVE and CLASSIC, I go back to my original statement about how it would have just taken a little bit of effort to accomplish.

2 minutes ago, Dinguss said:

People keep saying it's 'better', but have not really given a reason yet. When asked the only response is that the 'framework(???)' is good, or they completely avoid question and say how "it's still a new server, new content is coming, and/or the game doesn't really start until after hitting level 85+"

As for balancing on LIVE and CLASSIC, I go back to my original statement about how it would have just taken a little bit of effort to accomplish.

Well Classic is completely dead, so we don't even have to discuss that version anymore. The Koreans stop development on Classic years ago.

As for Live, it would be extremely difficult to balance those servers that are nearly a decade old. The amount of p2w on them is unbelievable.

4 hours ago, Enthused said:

Why are you acting like Aden won't be any different?  Every day the P2W advantages will seep into the game until it's just as bad.  And of course they will ruin it.  There is a lot of quick cash in trashing the game that way and a lot of suckers to support it. 

In fact I don't recall a single statement about Lineage II that wasn't, "it's P2W don't bother".  Outside the game that's all that needs to be said.

22 minutes ago, Emulate said:

In fact I don't recall a single statement about Lineage II that wasn't, "it's P2W don't bother".  Outside the game that's all that needs to be said.

Well on that topic, you won't find anyone that disagrees with you.

7 minutes ago, Enthused said:

Well on that topic, you won't find anyone that disagrees with you.

It's more on the sad community for destroying the game than the developers.  (Although the devs certainly have responsibility as well).

Anyone purchasing anything from this game is essentially ruining the entire MMO genre.  Even these streamers that complain admit they paid a fortune into it.  They PAY to ruin their own game experience and then expect the devs not to abuse them. 

How anyone can think a 5% Adena drop rate (20X reduced is ACCEPTABLE)?  Get a backbone and stand up for yourself.

You can do something about it today, right now.  QUIT.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Emulate said:

Or the actual math proving it's a 20X Adena Reduction?

Give me formula.  Prove these. Forward. I'll give you 50kk adena if you can prove it to me (yes, I farmed her 1 adena per mob)

2 minutes ago, Emulate said:

5% is essentially UNPLAYBLE and can't even sustain teleports, buffs, or advancement.

IT'S DESIGNED TO FAIL

PLAYABLE. BEST DESIGN. THX FOR SAVE US BY MILLION ARBAS/SLB IN LOW LOCATINONS (of course it didn't help much, but it got better)

13 minutes ago, T0kyo said:

Give me formula.  Prove these. Forward. I'll give you 50kk adena if you can prove it to me (yes, I farmed her 1 adena per mob)

PLAYABLE. BEST DESIGN. THX FOR SAVE US BY MILLION ARBAS/SLB IN LOW LOCATINONS (of course it didn't help much, but it got better)

5 X 20 = 100 Pay Up ROFL

5 is TWENTY times LOWER than 100

If I gave you $5 TWENTY times you would have $100

It's even written in the official chart.

Lost Ark and Final Fantasy and proving the gaming community still has MILLIONS of potential real customers.  This 20X Reduction garbage isn't going to draw them in.  Aden server will just have a small pathetic mostly AFK community and dead servers just like the rest after the novelty wears off.  And it's really not even that great now.

It's designed to fail and it will do just that.

#1 Adena LOL

It's actually MORE LIKE 30X -REDUCED Adena rate anyway since people doing it would generally not be spamming buffs.  So they would be killing mobs much lower than normal with virtually no buffs and killing them slower.

Just fess up, the entire system is a failure. 

L2 Aden is not F2P or P2W, it's A2P (ANNOY CUSTOMERS TO PAY) The intent is to make the game experience completely intolerable so you pay to fix it.  It's a scam.

Now honor your statement and pay up.