+7 B weapon disappears when somebody PK me.

Benelli92

Seriously?

I got PKED in Cruma Tower and my +7 B weapon (that i pay dollars) has been lost due to that?

What is the point to pay LCOIN when you get PKED ? Somebody could explain to me?

What this game has became, it forces you to pay, otherwise you are not allowed to play, because your weapons got droped from NonReason.

I guess its enough for me.

Thanks.

22 minutes ago, Benelli92 said:

Seriously?

I got PKED in Cruma Tower and my +7 B weapon (that i pay dollars) has been lost due to that?

What is the point to pay LCOIN when you get PKED ? Somebody could explain to me?

What this game has became, it forces you to pay, otherwise you are not allowed to play, because your weapons got droped from NonReason.

Thanks.

I have had that happen and I think if someone goes red dies they should lose or drop their stuff simple. .

18 minutes ago, Benelli92 said:

Seriously?

Thanks.

Hi Benelli92, I had this though before. Don't worry, it will be better.

First of all, this is a new concept PK system, which makes it easy to kill others without consequences. The worst thing is to pay and then you loose your item because someone just killed you for no reason at all, unfortunately, that is part of the game, BUT, YOU CAN NOT BE HARASSED, so if it keep happening or if you feel harassed or humiliated somehow, you can report the player.

Please, know that you have rights, even if it's a game. Try to understand how the game itself works and know that you have rights (which I recommend you to read carefully here: https://us.ncsoft.com/en-us/legal/archive/lineage-2/lineage-2-rules-of-conduct )

If you think NCSoft is not doing their job, you can mention the code of conduct. If a action is not taken place, go to authorities.

Record things, get proof, report, make sure action has been take and keep playing, the game will only get better.

1 minute ago, sirjacky said:

thats how it works on all versions on l2. If you go red and die you have chance to lose equipment

In Aden, you losse your stuff even if you're not red.

That's what's being reported here.a I don't like it either.

The worst thing is to disconnect inside TOI and reconnect in Aden, that's 15k on the trash, INSANE.

34 minutes ago, Benelli92 said:

Seriously?

Thanks.

Check carefully your screen. You ain't losing items when you die. Bottom-right corner of ur screen, there should be a "restore" icon. In case the icon is missing,

ALT+X (to open general menu) > second column > Restore items. 

Doing that you will recover your lost item. The chance of dropping an item when you're killed (white) is there but is REAAALLY low. It increases when you're red and the more karma you have the more items/chances you have to drop ur items. But you are not losing it. Pay a fee for Lcoins or adenas and you're ready to go again.

1 minute ago, Skeith said:

Check carefully your screen. You ain't losing items when you die. Bottom-right corner of ur screen, there should be a "restore" icon. In case the icon is missing,

Doing that you will recover your lost item. The chance of dropping an item when you're killed (white) is there but is REAAALLY low. It increases when you're red and the more karma you have the more items/chances you have to drop ur items. But you are not losing it. Pay a fee for Lcoins or adenas and you're ready to go again.

Yes i did that.

Thats no reason to lost an iten due to someone that pk you. Thats the point i am talking about.

Hey, one more thing, this game is almost impossible to play with only one account.

I have been playing with 6, and know that the max now days is 10 multi accounts per computer.

I lost my weapon, JUST LIKE YOU, but I had 5 other farming adena and items. One account supports the other and I have more chances of dropping, enchanting, random crafting etc...

So, really not a game to play alone (only one account) as they said, this is A BIG LIE!

The instances zones are almost impossible without the attack scrolls, soulshots, full buff (that requires spirit ores) and defence scroll.

THEY ONLY LIED SO MUCH when they stay it's a "solo" game... I've never seen such a lie!

But anyways, I love the game and I play with a LOT of accounts. I buy LCoins with the Adena that I farm. So I have a main character and 5~6 others to support it (AS IT IS NOT A SOLO GAME).

I would suggest you to create and play with multiple accounts =\

What I can do to help is to give you some adena to help you get your weapon back, if you're on the same server as I am 

Sad, but true...

3 minutes ago, Skeith said:

Exactly, you have to pay to get them back, it's VERY expensive. It's easier to drop weapons from you hand then get the fkn pet from Atingo.

The randomness is not really random for some algorithms, and VERY random in others..

Frustrating, very frustrating, but it's the game.

I'm reverse-engineering it to get the most of it, that's why I like it.

Just now, Benelli92 said:

Yes i did that.

Thats no reason to lost an iten due to someone that pk you. Thats the point i am talking about.

People forgot how L2 used to be back in the days. Remember how you were full dropping ur items when killed BY MOBS? Ok so this at least keep ur item even tho you gotta pay a lil fee to get it back.

You guys will ALWAYS complain for useless things LIKE THIS, then when you gotta complain about real problems (like the problem that they removed the war system) nobody says a thing. 

2 minutes ago, Undefined said:

Hey, one more thing, this game is almost impossible to play with only one account.

I have been playing with 6, and know that the max now days is 10 multi accounts per computer.

I lost my weapon, JUST LIKE YOU, but I had 5 other farming adena and items. One account supports the other and I have more chances of dropping, enchanting, random crafting etc...

So, really not a game to play alone (only one account) as they said, this is A BIG LIE!

The instances zones are almost impossible without the attack scrolls, soulshots, full buff (that requires spirit ores) and defence scroll.

THEY ONLY LIED SO MUCH when they stay it's a "solo" game... I've never seen such a lie!

But anyways, I love the game and I play with a LOT of accounts. I buy LCoins with the Adena that I farm. So I have a main character and 5~6 others to support it (AS IT IS NOT A SOLO GAME).

What I can do to help is to give you some adena to help you get your weapon back, if you're on the same server as I am 

Sad, but true...

The game is SOLO cause you can do XP and PVP ALONE as you can buff urself and sustain ur own things without logging boxes to buff you. 

The fact that you think that "solo game" means "one account" is your problem only. 
L2 is free to play cause you can log and do things w/o paying, but if you want to keep going you gotta drop those $, no "but"s. And this is how all L2 officials now works so either ride the train or go back to illegal servers with custom fixes, corrupted GMs and 1-2 months life span. 

People forgot how L2 used to be back in the days. Remember how you were full dropping ur items when killed BY MOBS? Ok so this at least keep ur item even tho you gotta pay a lil fee to get it back.

You guys will ALWAYS complain for useless things LIKE THIS, then when you gotta complain about real problems (like the problem that they removed the war system) nobody says a thing. 

The game is SOLO cause you can do XP and PVP ALONE as you can buff urself and sustain ur own things without logging boxes to buff you. 

The fact that you think that "solo game" means "one account" is your problem only. 
L2 is free to play cause you can log and do things w/o paying, but if you want to keep going you gotta drop those $, no "but"s. And this is how all L2 officials now works so either ride the train or go back to illegal servers with custom fixes, corrupted GMs and 1-2 months life span. 

Yeah, I agree with you, my only interpretation.

It's not very explanatory the comparison graphics that they show on the main page, have you seen those?

Just saying, I still love the game, I am only talking about things that I can only talk here, witt you guys.

AH just to be fair: i'm on ur side. I don't like this system AT ALL and they should totally change things to make the game MORE f2p friendly cause all this "pay to play" is totally insane and worthless. 

But we know it ain't gonna change so...And we talking about NCwest, they don't listen when customers tells them how to fix the server lag issue (lowering clients to 5 instead of 10) but they just don't care about doing it. 

Classic and Aden shares the same boxes, but Classic is completely dead, like for real, so dead that they are not competing for hero anymore, there are like 8 heroes and they all got 10 matches only. So lowering clients to 5 wont change a thing since there's none left on Classic. 

9 minutes ago, Undefined said:

Sad, but true...

I play with 10 accounts. 9 famers and my main account.

6 minutes ago, Skeith said:

Bro, doesnt matter if 10 years ago it was designed to play like that.

Everything evolves, and this kind of shit shouldn't happen.. But as you said, we need to keep playing like this or we quit. Simples like that.

1 minute ago, Benelli92 said:

I play with 10 accounts. 9 famers and my main account.

hahahahahaha nice! So you can afford to pay back your +7 weapon from the "lost item" menu.

First problem solved.

Now we still have to figure out how to not be harassed and what does that could mean or be interpreted.

1 minute ago, Undefined said:

hahahahahaha nice! So you can afford to pay back your +7 weapon from the "lost item" menu.

First problem solved.

Now we still have to figure out how to not be harassed and what does that could mean or be interpreted.

Yes i can afford that. But thats doesnt make any sense to me. Since i had to buy a 1k lcoin just to use 6 lcoin in my second account. Its better to use this LCOIN in main account to get something good instead..

8 minutes ago, Benelli92 said:

Yes i can afford that. But thats doesnt make any sense to me. Since i had to buy a 1k lcoin just to use 6 lcoin in my second account. Its better to use this LCOIN in main account to get something good instead..

You could pay with Adenas eh...anyway worst case scenario you can gift NCoin items from one account to ur main so you are not gonna "lose" those l1000s. 

8 minutes ago, Benelli92 said:

Or pay the Adena fee, which I think is insane xD

34 minutes ago, Skeith said:

Why should we have to restore somthing lost by others going red on us

1 minute ago, pappaPhat said:

Why would you drop items when killed by a mob? 

There's no reason, you have a chance to drop ur items when killed by other players, the chance is quite low, i can assure you that maybe ONE guy out of 50-100 drops. 
So unless you are dying from 1 guy 100 times per die, it's unlikely to drop, you really have to be unlucky. Sometimes it happens, no big deal. 

Why would you drop items when killed by a mob? 

There's no reason, you have a chance to drop ur items when killed by other players, the chance is quite low, i can assure you that maybe ONE guy out of 50-100 drops. 
So unless you are dying from 1 guy 100 times per die, it's unlikely to drop, you really have to be unlucky. Sometimes it happens, no big deal. 

Okay your not understanding this topic let me explainebetter a person goes pk your toon

Ok you die he turns red you ha eto pay to restore your own weapon so that fair....

Number two. Red toons should drop items if they are red and die to mob or not thats what it should be ...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, pappaPhat said:

Not easy to understand other cultures. That makes sense for those who did it, we still don't understand.

For example, I would never understand why they removed the debuffs from the mob, or the target of the target (on screen), or why does they give random +5 to +15 weapons and it's so difficult to put one weapon to +6 without breaking it, and the list goes on.. Nothing makes sense, once it does, I think we would stop playing.

That's how it happens in real life for most humans, when it's very comprehensible and everything makes sense we goes on to the next disturbing way of seeing life.

I wasn't aware that you could be killed by another player without hitting back and drop gear or items, I know what can happen though is you are getting pk'ed but fighting the monsters at the same time! and it's the monster what actually gets last hit.

To be clear, in this version of L2 the Pker does not get punished by losing stuff? The one who gets pked does. then you are supposed to pay to get it back. with no adena. THEN- the pker gets a portion of the adena. So he can do this to make adena. I read they get debuffs tho? This is my only complaint right now. I was so excited about Aden.  BUT THIS IS VERY WRONG.  Some people may be forced to quit game from stuff like this. The way it used to be, if you were red..then killed, you could drop ur stuff and people could pick it up. discouraging pkers and allowing others to gain from that-possibly. I would love to know why this is this way? A guy on my server, joined a clan at war. While he was autohunting apparently he killed several people. Assuming it was people his clan is at war with? They dropped stuff, had to pay, and he received mail with adena and was not sure what in the heck happened lol

Edited by klarra
left out part