+7 B weapon disappears when somebody PK me.

Benelli92

Don't you people even bother to read the patch notes before creating your character?

Yes this is a feature of Aden (Essence). Lose in PvP or get PKed you suffer 2 penalties. You loose exp, and you loose an item. Both can be recovered by adena (and if you recover by paying in adena the player that killed you gets a portion of the adena you paid) or l2coin in which case the player that killed you gets nothing.

And yes this is a feature of this version of the game that is not getting removed.

https://www.lineage2.com/news/aden-launch-patch-notes

scroll down to "Death and Item Penalty"

Dude they change so many things that is hard to keep track of it. Besides this is change that non of the previous versions, that I know have. This is not lineage2 I know.  this is stupid...... So yea i will quit most probably. thank you for info.

18 minutes ago, Xocide said:

So if I'm just chilling AFK mobbing overnight, and a red player comes and kills me for no reason, a piece of my gear is gona drop and I have to then spend Lcoin or Adena to recover it??

And on top of that the red player gets a portion of the Adena I have to pay to get my gear back as a "reward" for griefing me?? 

Am I understanding this correctly?   

Yes. Totally bizarre..

On 8/26/2021 at 8:54 AM, T0kyo said:

idk why you all crying... of many hundreds of deaths you just drop 1 item... and redeeming an item is very cheap the award that will receive not even enough to do tp in ToI

Yeah yeah, Really cheap...

was farming adena to upgrade my skills and just got pked by a random lvl 74 guy while im still in 66 and droped my Aden talisman lvl 4 and so now i must choose to get the skill or pay $400k to get the talisman back.. Thats so stupid 🤦‍♀️ 

32 minutes ago, Rosemary said:

Yeah yeah, Really cheap...

was farming adena to upgrade my skills and just got pked by a random lvl 74 guy while im still in 66 and droped my Aden talisman lvl 4 and so now i must choose to get the skill or pay $400k to get the talisman back.. Thats so stupid 🤦‍♀️ 

Hi Rosemary, If your farming for the lvl 2 HP/MP restore skills , I'd suggest just use a backup +1 or so Aden talisman until you can afford the 400k adena later, or even the adventurers talisman. The item is safe in your recovery list unless you were to drop another  50 things at which point the oldest one gets pushed out permanently.

Think of it as a free additional storage slot and its not as irritating.

Also, you can only drop equipped items, so if you want to farm in a PK risky spot, you can unequip high cost items to prevent the risk of drop.

Also if you use lccoins instead of adena, I dont think the killer gets any of the fees, so you could invest in lccoin as a long term option also.

• 2 weeks later...

I understand your frustration, the first time my dwarf she dropped her Aden talisman. I died to mobs not another player. I had to spend a million adena to buy it back.  Then I remembered dying in Dragon Valley in Prelude or C1 (I wasn’t flagged), I had just turned 40 and dropped my plaited leather pants which were craft only, I was lucky enough to run back and get them before someone else got there. Unfortunately I de-leveled and had an armor penalty for 4% which at the time was almost 12hrs of xping without the penalty and because the game was so expensive to play I had sold all me d-grade gear just to be able to afford to craft the cgrade. 

I wasn’t happy about dropping an item either time, but I’ll tell you I was a lot happier I could buy back my Aden talisman and have 2 no xp penalty deaths than I was having to run from Giran to DV praying my pants were still there and having to gain back 4% with an item penalty for close to a 24 hour time frame.