What is this queue B.S.?

1Peri1

Ah might wanna start limiting accounts logged in per person. I didn't purchase items to have spend time WAITING to log in. If that nonsense isn't changed I'm out. There's no effen way on this planet I'm going to buy anything that I won't get to use. I had THOUGHT this server was geared towards people who have limited play time...You know ADULTS who have 10+ hour a day shifts and sometimes weekends.  This is where I actually draw the line. Lag and minor bugs I can deal with, but not even getting in the game when I want to...That's a nope on a rope from me! 

Maybe I was severely mistaken here. I knew what to expect from the likes of NCsoft,but this is a whole new mountain of crap.

@JujiAny insight on this? This something that is changing in the future?

The sad thing is that they dont realy need to make a server p2w like they do, they won enough money  during this years to make l2 free to play without p2w but want to squeeze the game until the last drop...

To be honest i think they will get more money just  with consmetic payment on a Play 2 Win Server  then the way they pretend to get rich selling this crap coins

Just now, xtx said:

The sad thing is that they dont realy need to make a server p2w like they do, they won enough money  during this years to make l2 free to play without p2w but want to squeeze the game until the last drop...

To be honest i think they will get more money just  with consmetic payment on a Play 2 Win Server  then the way they pretend to get rich selling this crap coins

that's just silly. It's the equivalent of apple made enough money selling iphones, yipee, free iphones for everyone

3 minutes ago, Mete said:

that's just silly. It's the equivalent of apple made enough money selling iphones, yipee, free iphones for everyone

Hahahah they actualy made the apps free, cause android had free apps :D free phones its to far away from what i am saing

17 minutes ago, bensoy921 said:

next item available in l2store would be no queque log in - scroll 😩

Hahahaha.  Don't give them anymore ideas.

I like the auto hunt, I can at least go make dinner and  other stuff and just let it run and check on it periodically.

As I've stated previously, Aden/Essence servers can't handle a server continually being at max population. It leads to lag and the crashing of the server. This is the way that NCWest has chosen to fix the lag problem, and it's mostly working.