So... let's look at the elephant in the room

Amedeo

Many of us have been playing this game for a long time and we all know bots and RMT are a huge part of the game wether or not 'legal'.

OFC I never used them nor I would ever even consider to do something illegal in my life... but in Aden right now you can't even loop macro.

So I am asking something... how come in all those years NCsoft didn't make the genius move of making an official bot themselves and selling it for, let's say a subscription of 10$ per month?

let's face it, nobody grinds for 20 hours per day manually, this game is officially 90% of the time afk grind and they would get so much money while dedicated players would benefit from it too.

Why are you not doing it?

I find the functionality I get from the auto hunt is enough for me so far at least , but am still fairly new to it.

What do you mean by loop macro?  If they let us put the existing macros on the bar and auto cast them would that give the same function ?

1 hour ago, Amedeo said:

genius move of making an official bot themselves and selling it

sadly, ncsoft can't even get that right.

too many skills and actions are not even repeatable

such as many support class target and group heals,  

such as /assist or the emotes, which work as delays

so other bot systems continue to do a brisk business.

Yeah you can halve the price of everything or whatever you want to do, but that would not change the fact that many people spend money on third party softwares to get huge advantages, and it has been going on since the game released.

Those money could be pocketed by NCsoft, meanwhile, players would not have to rely on shady stuff to get what they wanted. 

I mean, long story short... for an AFK game... the built in AFK system right now is pretty awful on Aden, due to the absence of macro loops mostly.