Time frame for server transfer.

Infid3l

Before everyone starts flaming me for picking the wrong server please realize that I know I messed up. Yes I am a stupid American, yes I didn’t look up what GMT+1 was compared to EST (which is my time zone). I made an assumption, in hindsight I know this is always a very bad thing when dealing with this game. I assumed since this was a NA release there was going to be and east coast server and a west coast server, since Europe already had their release.

Regardless of my ignorance, when can we expect server transfers to the only NA server?  I want to be able to do Raids at a normal time not 3pm Est or earlier and enjoy playing with friends I accidentally mislead by starting on the wrong server.  Although from what I read about all the trouble Blackbird has had at least I didn’t have to deal with that at the time.

I don't think there will be transfers for a long time, as both servers have a very strong population currently.

As for being an American, you are probably better off staying on ElCadia. Blackbird is around 90% Brazilian/Latin. To put this in perspective, there is only one competitive American clan on the entire server (TheWhiteOrder). All of the Brazilian/Latin clans allied together in a zerg in an attempt to push off the only American PvP clan on the server so they can free farm it unopposed. TheWhiteOrder is at war with over 15 Brazilian/Latin clans, and beating them all.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Enthused said:

I don't think there will be transfers for a long time, as both servers have a very strong population currently.

As for being an American, you are probably better off staying on ElCadia. Blackbird is around 90% Brazilian/Latin. To put this in perspective, there is only one competitive American clan on the entire server (TheWhiteOrder). All of the Brazilian/Latin clans allied together in a zerg in an attempt to push off the only American PvP clan on the server so they can free farm it unopposed. TheWhiteOrder is at war with over 15 Brazilian/Latin clans, and beating them all.

its a massacre but also the most fun I had in a while...