Remote Desktop App

Shaierel

Hi all,

do you gyus have some experience with remote desktop app which is able to handle Lineage 2, please? 

Sometimes I'd like to check my progress on a tablet and Chrome Remote Desktop works in Windows without any issue but when switching in the game I get a black screen only (with Lineage-style cursor).

Thanks!

38 minutes ago, Infid3l said:

Maybe suggesting your set up would have been more helpful to thread than stating something as smug as “ well mine works”

Installing it is all I did. Dunno why he has problems. Unless on his tablet he uses pointer instead of PC mouse, unless he uses keyboard or mouse macro on his PC and when switching to his PC on the desktop, the keys are fired and make the screen fall black.

Stuff someone must figure out by themselves.

Know over 50 people using same solution and no one ever had an issue with Chrome remote.

Other solutions like Teamspeak or Anydesk were glitching with my keyboard macro, but Chrome Remote Desktop was working the best.

So instead of clapping on 1 person who tried many other solutions and found that Chrome Remote Desktop works flawless and had similar feedbacks, people have to find themselves why it does not work.

If you use  a solution, find the reason why it does not work and don't blame others.