Which class is the true DD? Archer? Shooter? Nuker?

Get2ThePoint

Just now, Get2ThePoint said:

Unlike in the past on other versions of L2, I've decided to play just one character. I've chosen a DD because in all likelihood they are probably still the fastest to level up. So which DD does the most damage and kills the fastest, everything else being more or less equal?  

Fastest lvling was Orc Titan however, if you haven’t started a character yet getting through 60-70 will be a challenge because of how crowded the farming areas are and the complete lack of most the ranged players playing with manner mode on.
Healers are very good at lvling and get light armor stats which makes them capable of sustaining hp (considering you can’t heal yourself and farm at the same time) 

If you’re looking to pvp I would say Titan or Tyrant is a good choice because they are very OP atm, an example of this would be: I was running through Cruma 2 with my clan a GK had a whole room of mobs on him one of the guys tried to pk him the GK 2 shotted 4 people before getting to me and if I wouldn’t have popped my Ultimate Evasion and ran I would have been #5.