Antigo is a jerk!

Infid3l

oh you think this is unlucky?

Been killing Atingo for like 2 weeks about 7 times per day and go nothing, the pet does not drop from the sin eater if thats what you mean, once Atingo get to 50% HP he will either spawn a random pet OR a sin eater, the pet spawn is like 5%?, so yeah keep on looking for atingo until you get lucky or until you get bored and decide to buy a pet.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Connex said:

oh you think this is unlucky?

Been killing Atingo for like 2 weeks about 7 times per day and go nothing, the pet does not drop from the sin eater if thats what you mean, once Atingo get to 50% HP he will either spawn a random pet OR a sin eater, the pet spawn is like 5%?, so yeah keep on looking for atingo until you get lucky or until you get bored and decide to buy a pet.

Oh man, now I feel stupid for wasting my time killing the Sin eater as well.  This new pet system is not an improvement over the old system.  I mean to be honest leveling a pet has always been difficult now they make it harder to even obtain the pet, I still want one but I’m not buying one period.

14 hours ago, Infid3l said:

Oh man, now I feel stupid for wasting my time killing the Sin eater as well.  This new pet system is not an improvement over the old system.  I mean to be honest leveling a pet has always been difficult now they make it harder to even obtain the pet, I still want one but I’m not buying one period.

actually there is no information on how things work, I have wasted a lot of time to try and figure things out. there is one rule when you come to play L2 Aden (Essence) and that is, forget what you know about L2....

• Like 3