Why cant share all items with in account like valakas necklace and ring of cadmus and etc

Rajah

10 minutes ago, T0kyo said:

anyway weapon of aden better than B+7...  dont care 

Depends on your level, when my toon was in 52-75 my +7 dagger did more dmg,  At 76 my Aden dagger passed my bgrade in dmg.  I’m hoping giran boxes eventually make it into the game because prices on a grade gear atm are ridiculous, and my +6 drake is better than most +4 bgrade so it doesn’t make sense waste adena on bgrade.  The attendance event in my opinion was a complete success as far as this goes.

2 minutes ago, Infid3l said:

Depends on your level, when my toon was in 52-75 my +7 dagger did more dmg,  At 76 my Aden dagger passed my bgrade in dmg.  I’m hoping giran boxes eventually make it into the game because prices on a grade gear atm are ridiculous, and my +6 drake is better than most +4 bgrade so it doesn’t make sense waste adena on bgrade.  The attendance event in my opinion was a complete success as far as this goes.

you won't feel a big difference in killing speed on this lvl's. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, T0kyo said:

you won't feel a big difference in killing speed on this lvl's. 

Yea, my best friend who has played all the way back to beta with me, every few days finally broke his bgrade bow at +9. When he did it he was all upset and I asked him when was the last time he checked the dmg of his Aden weapon and he was losing 40 patk using the bgrade wep.  He was going to quit before he noticed this ( he does this sometimes, lol) Only problem is now he’s addicted to buying the Aden scrolls trying to get his Aden wep to glow red.

2 minutes ago, Infid3l said:

Yea, my best friend who has played all the way back to beta with me, every few days finally broke his bgrade bow at +9. When he did it he was all upset and I asked him when was the last time he checked the dmg of his Aden weapon and he was losing 40 patk using the bgrade wep.  He was going to quit before he noticed this ( he does this sometimes, lol) Only problem is now he’s addicted to buying the Aden scrolls trying to get his Aden wep to glow red.

im still exp with my weapon of Aden+11 ) and im have a 81 lvl .... 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Rajah said:

what about the ring cadmus ring  and necklace valakas can you share with in your other characters on the same account 

its a event items. Event items cannot be shared.

Neck of Valakas will be added in shop soon  with anyone event - its 100%. When - idk.