Instance ideas.

Infid3l

I have a suggestion, and I’m going to try and keep it positive.

In the past 20 years, I have played 4 MMORPG’s.  L2, WoW, Tera, and Guild Wars. (I dunno if LoL counts as one but I played that as well).  WoW & Tera both had daily instances where you would que up and get placed in party and you could earn your goodies without having to be in a zerg to stay competitive.  I had epics in WoW I think until season 5, Tera until I stopped playing I think the lvl cap was 75.

Aden was supposed to be a solo game, it basically penalizes parties for everything except Raid bosses and clan quests. I want to earn my A-grade armor I would rather not pay rwm to other players because I’ve never been a fan of giving incentives to people breaking the TOS. 
I dunno tell me what y’all think 😁

5 minutes ago, Infid3l said:

I have a suggestion, and I’m going to try and keep it positive.

In the past 20 years, I have played 4 MMORPG’s.  L2, WoW, Tera, and Guild Wars. (I dunno if LoL counts as one but I played that as well).  WoW & Tera both had daily instances where you would que up and get placed in party and you could earn your goodies without having to be in a zerg to stay competitive.  I had epics in WoW I think until season 5, Tera until I stopped playing I think the lvl cap was 75.

Aden was supposed to be a solo game, it basically penalizes parties for everything except Raid bosses and clan quests. I want to earn my A-grade armor I would rather not pay rwm to other players because I’ve never been a fan of giving incentives to people breaking the TOS. 
I dunno tell me what y’all think 😁

+

31 minutes ago, AliceInWunderland said:

You should play L2 Revolution. Has all the stuff you're asking for. And, there's auto hunt. Problem: Android/iPhone. But, great on a tablet or a machine that can emulate android apps.

I’m a GenXer the only game I ever played on a mobile device is Angry Birds. Probably the only game I will ever play on a mobile device.