antigo respawn time

rezerwat03

Good question.

I found him only once all week. After taking longer than it should to reduce his HP, he spawned a Sin Eater.  No pet.

I basically said to hell with it at this point. This is not C1, where I was willing to jump through a ridiculous amount of hoops to get a reward. No one has time for that any more.

For now I'm just going to XP. If Antigo shows up when I happen to be watching the screen, fine. If not, fine. It probably saves me from spending money to maintain the pet anyway.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Get2ThePoint said:

Good question.

I found him only once all week. After taking longer than it should to reduce his HP, he spawned a Sin Eater.  No pet.

I basically said to hell with it at this point. This is not C1, where I was willing to jump through a ridiculous amount of hoops to get a reward. No one has time for that any more.

For now I'm just going to XP. If Antigo shows up when I happen to be watching the screen, fine. If not, fine. It probably saves me from spending money to maintain the pet anyway.

Yea it took me 7 mins to kill him and his sin eater, I didn’t know the sin eater meant no pet the first time.