BD Books?

My apologies, I cannot post on the player to player forum.

Anyway, question:

Yes, I am relatively new to Essence, so there are some mechanics I am not aware of.

I am trying to understand how the Special Crafting works.

Now the screen says, "Craft 1 of the items from the list." when selecting one of these BD Dance books.

And then it shows an insane amount of materials. (147M adena and some change. What??)

So, there's that I am wondering about - do we really need to just collect 1 of those items in the ingredient list?

Second, what about after 3rd class transfer (Spectral Dancer)? Is there another way to get the books? The guy in Aden doesn't appear to have an option for BD/SwS at all.

Anyway, thank you in advance.

BD/SWS don't need 3rd class books from Aden seller, which is good now considering the cost of m tablets. Level 2 dance/songs require books that either drop from epics, drop from loot boxes or are craftable in special craft tab in 2 ways:

- option 1: craft with hardin page note 1,2,3 available at clan level 5,6,7 and mats and adena = Imprint Spellbook

- option 2: craft with giran seals (not implemented yet)  = Tradeable Spellbook

Before you feel sad, know this: any book that has 3-4 stars is mostly beyond the reach of mortals. Is gonna take a long time before average players are gonna get those.

10 hours ago, Vladbila said:

- option 1: craft with hardin page note 1,2,3 available at clan level 5,6,7 and mats and adena = Imprint Spellbook

- option 2: craft with giran seals (not implemented yet)  = Tradeable Spellbook

figured i'd hijack the thread, ask similar about arbalester/trixtor scrolls - darkness and purity

craft window want 34kk and thousends of mats i've never even seen in game before.

is there any hope these scrolls will be in game some other way more affordably?

kind of disspointing how few skills i can spend my SP on, only to find i then,  have to

save up adena for months in hopes of upgrading the two skills i was left to improve.

worse yet, unlike bd,

my soul related bow skills are merely being upgraded - hardly seems worthwhile at all.

probably better off spending all that time and adena on gear upgrades, not skills.

3 minutes ago, consort said:

figured i'd hijack the thread, ask similar about arbalester/trixtor scrolls - darkness and purity

craft window want 34kk and thousends of mats i've never even seen in game before.

is there any hope these scrolls will be in game some other way more affordably?

kind of disspointing how few skills i can spend my SP on, only to find i then,  have to

save up adena for months in hopes of upgrading the two skills i was left to improve.

worse yet, unlike bd,

my soul related bow skills are merely being upgraded - hardly seems worthwhile at all.

probably better off spending all that time and adena on gear upgrades, not skills.

With trickster you need Dark Book level 2 and Dark Crystal , for Oly purposes. Trickster books are much cheaper than BD dance books since they are only 2-star. 

Basically a trickster combo is fear and double shot, while being in dark form. But that  is for PVP purposes only, for PVE you can play the class as it is.

5 minutes ago, Vladbila said:

With trickster you need Dark Book level 2 and Dark Crystal

maybe that's class.3 stuff, i don't know.

but during class.2 you need a SCROLL of darkness and a SCROLL of purity

nothing about books or crystals - yet.

if you are actually on either ncsoft aden server, you can see it by looking;

special crafting, spellbooks, and search "scroll" and find two 2-star listed.

Just now, consort said:

maybe that's class.3 stuff, i don't know.

but during class.2 you need a SCROLL of darkness and a SCROLL of purity

nothing about books or crystals - yet.

if you are actually on either ncsoft aden server, you can see it by looking;

special crafting, spellbooks, and search "scroll" and find two 2-star listed.

Scroll is for Light /Dark veil level 2. Crystal is for Light/Dark Soul gathering level 2 (at level 1 you gather 70 souls, at level 2 you gather 100 and can immediately change to dark/light form)

• Thanks 1