The Path of the Spoiler

FilthySylph

Hey there boys and girls,

So I decided to give Essence a skip and decided to play Live. I've rolled an Evis, Hiero and Cardi (as per acc limitations).

My one and only question is what do I do with a Fortune Seeker dualclass? I know I know. Pick an archer instead and use that as an adena making machine in ToI (and other instance zones) but here's the thing, I'm no sissy. I told my wife I am rolling a spoiler and I'll be damned if I don't.

So...what do I do with a fortune seeker? I am now level 85 with a cardi and hiero box behind me. 

Whats the step by step guide to 120 on this beast? What dailies do I do? What to avoid? I want EVERY money-making secret you nerds have. Every material, every hunting zone, every PK player to avoid (Chronos btw).

What's your secret?

Visa, Mastercard, kidneys, any human body you are willing to sell.

Also your human rights.

Enjoy the "game" or what is left from it, because it went downhill when they introduced the anti-bot (Virtual Machines) system, but kept the real bit software users still running their bot.

24 minutes ago, extase1987 said:

Visa, Mastercard, kidneys, any human body you are willing to sell.

Also your human rights.

Enjoy the "game" or what is left from it, because it went downhill when they introduced the anti-bot (Virtual Machines) system, but kept the real bit software users still running their bot.

There must a way my dude/dudette.

No matter how P2W the game is there is always a use for every class and it’s about finding those hidden secrets.

14 minutes ago, FilthySylph said:

There must a way my dude/dudette.

No matter how P2W the game is there is always a use for every class and it’s about finding those hidden secrets.

sure there is. Spend about a year a half leveling to 110 (double that since you have 3 in party), then maybe you can start farming some adena at IOS. Not much, but enough to maybe buy a decent Item (decent item cost = 90billion) every 6-9months. Right now, a middle of the road build will cost you MINIMUM 800 billion. With inflation being rampant in game, by the time you 're 110 it will probably cost a trillion and half. Mobs you can kill without good gear drop 10,000 adena MAX. Do the math.

The only real shortcut is your wallet and the debit/credit cards it contains.

Oh and contrary to the past, spoiler is NOT a money maker any more. There is literally no spoils, just fragments for augment stones. Nothing you can sell/npc for more money

40 minutes ago, Mete said:

sure there is. Spend about a year a half leveling to 110 (double that since you have 3 in party), then maybe you can start farming some adena at IOS. Not much, but enough to maybe buy a decent Item (decent item cost = 90billion) every 6-9months. Right now, a middle of the road build will cost you MINIMUM 800 billion. With inflation being rampant in game, by the time you 're 110 it will probably cost a trillion and half. Mobs you can kill without good gear drop 10,000 adena MAX. Do the math.

Oh and contrary to the past, spoiler is NOT a money maker any more. There is literally no spoils, just fragments for augment stones. Nothing you can sell/npc for more money

@Juji - why isn’t there anymore spoils left in the game? Does that mean the spoil skill will be removed in future updates?

53 minutes ago, Mete said:

What is IOS? 

Doesn’t the spoiler also spoil more adena than usual? What about crafting? Is that a dead part of the game too?