Where to find quests for low grade armors and weapons?

InferMort

Hi,

I started playing a few days ago and I was wondering where to find a list of quests I can do, if any, to obtain armors, weapons or adena? Is there any online wiki for this server?

For example I want a D shield for now, nothing fancy, are there any quests to obtain one?

Thanks!

long story short.
you need sayhas grace always up to play L2 aden, worst case scenario sayhas will 480 ncoin/month. If you do not want or cannot afford any Ncoin then stop while you still can, there is not really any way for you to make adena. Unless you started back in august.

Right now, there are no quests to obtain extra equipments except for the class-change quests. However, level 40+ hunting zones will drop equipments with a low chance, just be patient and the loots will come. Make sure the monster is close to you when you kill them.

Furthermore, right now there's a code to apply in your account page to claim free items (sayha grace, ss tickets, ores etc.). Go claim them now, you can see the details at Official News | Lineage II (lineage2.com)

You can learn more about monsters and drops and also other infos at Knowledge base Lineage II (l2central.info)

1 hour ago, Drizid said:

Hi.

I can not find any serial code in my account  manager,also I have check my email box and it is not nothing about this.How to get this serial code?

ADENAPPRECIATION

Activate it in your NcSoft account. 

• Thanks 2