Disclose Probabilities for Event Boxes - Inform your players/customers.

It would be nice if NCSoft could publish probabilities in game about the chances to enchant talismans, belts, and capes.

I've bought 2 packs and just about everything blew up going from 0 to 1.

If I had known the probabilities were so low for successfully enchanting these items, I might have reconsidered my purchases. 4000 NCoin gone for destroying stuff.

Best I was able to get was +3 Evas, +3 Speed, +2 Belt, +4 Cloak, and some level 2 jewels. The combine probabilities are stupidly low in my mind as well.

Additionally, the event that gives 6 Event boxes - It's been a week and only 3 blueprints? It would be nice to at least get something useful from investing time into killing 3000 MOBS everyday by the event is over. Otherwise, where is the incentive to participate? I could use my time better and get better exp per hour. Bottom line, sometimes it just feels like I am throwing away resources.

The Antharas Doll is doable and that's a reasonable reward for all the MOBS one has to kill to earn it. At least there is a light at the end of the tunnel with that series of quests. Not so much with all the other annihilation quests for this Cruma Event.

I don't know if people are similarly frustrated and disappointed. Not publishing this data really isn't acting in good faith to the customers who purchase these items.

Something to consider. Maybe NCSoft scrapes the posts here and does sentiment analysis.

So for your ML Algs: The event boxes are near worthless and pathetic. Go mine that text data now. See what your ML algs say. ;)

• Like 2

6 hours ago, AliceInWunderland said:

It would be nice if NCSoft could publish probabilities in game about the chances to enchant talismans, belts, and capes.

I've bought 2 packs and just about everything blew up going from 0 to 1.

If I had known the probabilities were so low for successfully enchanting these items, I might have reconsidered my purchases. 4000 NCoin gone for destroying stuff.

Best I was able to get was +3 Evas, +3 Speed, +2 Belt, +4 Cloak, and some level 2 jewels. The combine probabilities are stupidly low in my mind as well.

Additionally, the event that gives 6 Event boxes - It's been a week and only 3 blueprints? It would be nice to at least get something useful from investing time into killing 3000 MOBS everyday by the event is over. Otherwise, where is the incentive to participate? I could use my time better and get better exp per hour. Bottom line, sometimes it just feels like I am throwing away resources.

The Antharas Doll is doable and that's a reasonable reward for all the MOBS one has to kill to earn it. At least there is a light at the end of the tunnel with that series of quests. Not so much with all the other annihilation quests for this Cruma Event.

I don't know if people are similarly frustrated and disappointed. Not publishing this data really isn't acting in good faith to the customers who purchase these items.

Something to consider. Maybe NCSoft scrapes the posts here and does sentiment analysis.

So for your ML Algs: The event boxes are near worthless and pathetic. Go mine that text data now. See what your ML algs say. ;)

Getting to +3 on your Eva’s and speed is pretty good. I blew up 3 Eva’s going +1 the speed My first went to +1 and the next for all blew up. I finally got it past +3, my only jewels I got past +3 were the free onyx and the amber.  I agree with the Cruma boxes, I’m losing adena and xp every day running around getting the 3000 mob quest done and being rewarded with crud yet I still have to try cause there’s a chance I might get something good.

• Like 1