Command channel doesn't work properly(community post asked from support)

Hello,
We've made few tickets on the support, and they asked to make a post in forum.

Command channel in Aden Essence, doesn't work properly, everyone has rights to pick up within command channel (CC),  when only party that creates the command channel should have privilages and loot rights, nobody else from the cc.

We had a case, person from the clan, one of the recruits, picked up an item, and he stole it, and dissapear with this item, left clan and took the loot which 50 players was wasting their time, money, on killing this raids and pvping for it.

In this case, it was just an A grade weapon, which is not that big of a deal, but in Essence, books are very rare and we take weeks/months before dropping a book from the raids, means months and weeks of farming, and someone picks this item, and we don't get any support on getting this back, this will lead in future, for us 50+ players to have waste our time, money, energy, and a books drops and maybe because of the great value of it someone steals it again, and runs away, people will be very angry and frustrated.

And expect that, there is items does not show who picked them up, like magic tablets, epic crystals, blessing scrolls, raid chests, and some other items.

This needs to be change, as it where before always in Lineage, only the party that creates the command channel to have the rights to pick up epics/raids.

I hope Staff of Aden essence can understand the importance of this issue, and make a fix asap for this.

Thank you

• Like 6

Normally only the party leading command channel members are able to pick up the dropped items. I don't know why this is happening here but it really needs to get fixed as soon as possible. 

Thank you and have a blessed day! 😇

• Like 1

This is a big problem and I believe it is the same on blackbird aswell as Elcadia.

For items such as books that can take years to drop it can be make or break for a characters progression.

Combine with this the time and money that gets invested into a character it would be much appreciated to fix this simple issue.

Why only most clan-leader-friendly members should get all most valuable items while other members participate in raids as well? In every big clan clan leader CP gets best items first and casual clanmates get only items that nobody need.

If you drop lets say DK transformation book who will get it? Why all members have to farm items to snowball just few people? If someone is part of CC, he should have rights for loots.

In my opinion Command Channel loot should be always random. I want to say NO for support strongest to make them even stronger and NO for RMT.

1 hour ago, Karmeligullo said:

Why only most clan-leader-friendly members should get all most valuable items while other members participate in raids as well? In every big clan clan leader CP gets best items first and casual clanmates get only items that nobody need.

If you drop lets say DK transformation book who will get it? Why all members have to farm items to snowball just few people? If someone is part of CC, he should have rights for loots.

In my opinion Command Channel loot should be always random. I want to say NO for support strongest to make them even stronger and NO for RMT.

When you join big clan you agree to their rules if you dont agree dont join cc/clan if clan leader give items to his ppl or himself nobody will play with him

Lineage 2 was always fair but hardcore game but it never  punished clans for beeing  a clan... Now with this chance everyone has to be extremly carefull who to invite to CC... 50 people losing item because of 1 gready player.  Thats not the Lineage 2 I know.

So Please NCsoft, bring back the original looting rights for command channel.

I made as well a ticket about the issue, and i agree something is need to be change in this matter.  
It’s a quick and simple change yet it would fix some major stuff as well, i have no clue why was this even changed to be this way.

Thank You for attetion !❗

Well maybe in a none compeptitive clan it works like this. We are based on a DKP system which shows you the most points/online time/practicipations on every kind of event what leaders are calling. 

So basicly the competitive (if there is any on Elcardia which is not Epidemic) clans should be based on this since its probably the fairest system which makes the shares transparent. So basicly this denies you from the "you are my friend, you will get full gear" kind of stuff. 

All in all, the CC system is kinda broken compared to the all of the previous chronicles! 

This comment is probably the most nosense and useless comment i've ever seen. Beside being TOTALLY off any logic. You seems to talk about something you've never experienced first hand, like "let's comment random things about something i've no idea about!" 

+ for the fix tho. This bug must be fixxed asap @Sunshine, any chance to report it? Having the whole cc able to pick up is a issue. I mean, beside the scammers, is even a bother all the time to remember to turn off and on auto pick up for example every time you go for a raid. 
Please have it fixxed the way it was for the past 50 years of this game, with CC leader party's being the one able to pick up first hand. 

I agree, trying to control young wild males during their mating season is hard or nearly impossible, you never know who had change of heart or who's angry and 1 guy can really break 5-10 people, due to effort of daily grinding for months/years. Please correct CC looting rights as it was in previous chornicles.

Again one more item lost, this matter is really important and we dont see feed back on the topic by Admins.

One simple adjustment could prevent scamming and all this trouble right now. 

Please just fix command channel looting rights or make it possible to chose the type you want for cc like you have for party.