LF TRANSFER FROM ELCADIA TO BLACKBIRD

8 minutes ago, WaveRide said:

Do something about it? Why do you think they recruit 120 ppl? oh right.. to Pvp blackbird.. yeah sure. They only beat BigMac by zerging him. He was an awful leader but he was 10x better at pvp than most of this wimps. I have 1180 pks on this chumps and I am probably the main reason why Yuwaku, ilegolas and many others had to be replaced with scrubs they pk daily in ct2 and then mail them clan invitations. We dont invite anyone like they do, let alone the scraps we PK. Therefor its hard if not impossible to keep up with that pace. 

Also please stop thinking you make any difference in this server cause you only makes us laugh.

Waveride, the pvp player that: kills only afks and bsoe on sight from actives. He manages to die 3vs1. If he sees Innis he don't even fight, he bsoe. Or teleport away: do you remember that time outside of TOI when you ported, saw me and tried to run away? That was fun. 
Or the time where Serbeza was running from JustDance, you started a fight 2vs1 and the moment i got closer to you, you insta bsoed? 

Damn i can't wait for publishing the new video, i should skip activities and post it ASAP. 

I don't have to give you anything trash. I already submitted it and "on going investigation is pending". I don't often mind since even with bot you still get slain everywhere you go. In any case I feel bad for you. If GMs don't do anything about you I'll just flood the forums with pictures of you dead I collect in a daily basis.

Just now, WaveRide said:

I don't have to give you anything trash. I already submitted it and "on going investigation is pending". I don't often mind since even with bot you still get slain everywhere you go. In any case I feel bad for you. If GMs don't do anything about you I'll just flood the forums with pictures of you dead I collect in a daily basis.

You don't have to cause there's nothing to post, clown. 

I appreciate you lying over and over about me when you managed to die even against my dagger lv 78 when you was 81. GG mate, keep lying!

Just now, WaveRide said:

I feel bad for a heroic trash with 21 kills and 28 deaths, all this while hiding inside FrankieDeckard's A-hole. You aren't worth replying to. Without Epidemic I am someone.. with or without Epidemic you are nobody.

Yeah you are trash. 44 kills and 61 deaths. And all those kills you do are on AFKs. If you want i can start and PK all afks i found so i can get some PVP and get to 150+ kills and 28 deaths but...where's the fun? ROFL. Contest us and get wiped. 

You make it sound like you idiots don't bsoe, afk kill, cry, leave clan to xp, blablabla. You can't refute anything said. You're just trolling because that is your true role in Epidemic. They don't need you and you aren't useful for anything else. Even with hero and all the gear Frankie handed to you, my shyeed bow kills you in 3 hits. I'm glad you admitted Skeith is yours because he's also in plenty of pictures dying that go well along with yours even tho you are getting better at hidding it seems. When i'm done working i'll gather them up for you to show you weren't afk in most of them despite your claims. You're just soft. Maybe you should have gone Tank, Titan or GK like 98% of epidemic's f2p, rmt trolls.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WaveRide said:

You make it sound like you idiots don't bsoe, afk kill, cry, leave clan to xp, blablabla. You can't refute anything said. You're just trolling because that is your true role in Epidemic. They don't need you and you aren't useful for anything else. Even with hero and all the gear Frankie handed to you, my shyeed bow kills you in 3 hits. I'm glad you admitted Skeith is yours because he's also in plenty of pictures dying even tho you are getting better at hidding it seems.

Thanks for the screenshot, took a while but it's gonna be usefull for my video, i was waiting for this! 

5 minutes ago, WaveRide said:

You make it sound like you idiots don't bsoe, afk kill, cry, leave clan to xp, blablabla. You can't refute anything said. You're just trolling because that is your true role in Epidemic. They don't need you and you aren't useful for anything else. Even with hero and all the gear Frankie handed to you, my shyeed bow kills you in 3 hits. I'm glad you admitted Skeith is yours because he's also in plenty of pictures dying even tho you are getting better at hidding it seems.

Also thanks for proving again you can't elaborate things cause you probably miss brain. 

You killed Skeith on TOI when you had melissas and i didn't, then i revenged on you on DV and you died 1v1, you could burst through melissas of a dagger 78 with C grade and aden dagger. So you are so OP to 3 shot an SE full gear but you die to a C grade dagger, SSS-tier logic.