LF TRANSFER FROM ELCADIA TO BLACKBIRD

5 minutes ago, VanillakillaB said:

PLEASE MAKE THIS HAPPEN

its imposible to play in monopoly zerg within epidemic rmt dogs

please make transfers already available like in eu essence official

i think i wont play more if i stay in elcadia

Monopolies have what is known as a poisoning effect. This is one problem with how the mechanics of rewards are set up. It is known a particular clan has dumped thousands upon thousands of dollars (or Euros) to dominate the server. Since we can't mention a certain acronym, if it is going on, it will end up ruining the server. Plus, that acronym has been known to be associated with criminal activities (stealing credit card data, personal information). 

I don't know what NCSoft's Marginal Cost of Enforcement against criminal activity is. Maybe they're happy with this regime.

But, many are not, and there probably should be an investigation, because I've never seen a monopoly like this in any version of L2 I played or any other MMO.

Is NCsoft complicit? Hard to say. But, I know I am certainly not happy with how the economy is functioning and the prices that are being dictated indicate to me something else is going on.

All we're asking for is a simple investigation.

What good is a game if a few people are breaking the rules for their own personal benefit? If it's not going on, fine. Then they have earned their dominance the right way by following the rules and TOS.

But at least take your customers seriously or else you may find that they will go bye bye. We don't appreciate being ignored.

1 hour ago, AliceInWunderland said:

Monopolies have what is known as a poisoning effect. This is one problem with how the mechanics of rewards are set up. It is known a particular clan has dumped thousands upon thousands of dollars (or Euros) to dominate the server. Since we can't mention a certain acronym, if it is going on, it will end up ruining the server. Plus, that acronym has been known to be associated with criminal activities (stealing credit card data, personal information). 

I don't know what NCSoft's Marginal Cost of Enforcement against criminal activity is. Maybe they're happy with this regime.

But, many are not, and there probably should be an investigation, because I've never seen a monopoly like this in any version of L2 I played or any other MMO.

Is NCsoft complicit? Hard to say. But, I know I am certainly not happy with how the economy is functioning and the prices that are being dictated indicate to me something else is going on.

All we're asking for is a simple investigation.

What good is a game if a few people are breaking the rules for their own personal benefit? If it's not going on, fine. Then they have earned their dominance the right way by following the rules and TOS.

But at least take your customers seriously or else you may find that they will go bye bye. We don't appreciate being ignored.

I happen to be on Elcadia and yes there is a Zerg, the problem I see is that there are 5 to 6 lvl 4+ clans at full capacity that allow the one clan of 40 to dictate to them what they can and can’t do.  Y’all need to agree to a KOS on any member of the clan especially if they’re red. Even if some players are geared up and have 10k special hp pots, you will cost them $$. As long as you’re more concerned about sacrificing your Xp than you are about getting a turn at raids this will always be the case.  

I personally would like a server change because I want to be in a predominantly English speaking clan and even though this is a NA server it’s GMT+1.  

• Like 1

I would like to even disagree but you guys keep barking nosense all day long in global and now even in forum. 

We are waiting for proofs of Frankie RMTing items since day1. 0 proofs were posted in the latest...60 days? 

We came to Aden/Elcadia server as a group of 40 players, we had our first wars after few hours into the server against clans i can't even recall right now but one: GoodFellas. 

The guys organized an ally of 3 clans to fight us. They died and disbanded after 2 days. 

We free farmed raids and epics, then they tried to remake the ally. Disbanded again after 2 days. 

Crybabies keep saying one spent thousands and thousands of euros into game when you cannot do that in any way. P2W items are limited in numbers. 

Like this event currently going on: 75 euros on L2 Coins and 75 on NCoins = 150 euros. The same was possible with the other boxes: 3 boxes per 3 different kind so 9 boxes for Lcoins (3 for agathions, 3 for brooches and 3 for XP) + 9 other boxes for Ncoins (3 for agathions, brooches and XP, again). How much is that? 450 euros in total if you want to buy ALL the boxes. 

We're quite far from hitting even ONE thousand euros, imagine "thousand and thousand". And the same amount of euros can be spend by any other player, it's not exclusive for Epidemics. The difference is that we have organization and we aint pussies that run away from fight or are scared of PVP.

We've been PVPing inside Primeval garden against basically the whole blackbird since we dominated TWO clan and they had to ask for help to their own enemies (can you imagine how desperate and how degrading is to crawl to the guys you call "favela warriors" and "poor 3rd world people" to ask for help? xD), we did A LOT of pvp there and even the days we lost both raids cause they were 70-80+ vs 50, we still went and fought untill the end. Unlike you and unlike them when they get rekt. And during those days we were even wiping them over and over, but it's impossible to dps raid AND pvp so many players at the same time.

This is the difference between us. We know how to play and we play the game. You have 0 clue how to play a game that is 20 years old and the best you can do is point ur finger while you cry. 

As for the RMT part is even pointless to say anything: accounts and items on that site belong for the most to ur own allies from Doom/Anarchy clans. Like a certain Dominator, Titan and Zaken sword. ;)

1 hour ago, Innis said:

I would like to even disagree but you guys keep barking nosense all day long in global and now even in forum. 

We are waiting for proofs of Frankie RMTing items since day1. 0 proofs were posted in the latest...60 days? 

We came to Aden/Elcadia server as a group of 40 players, we had our first wars after few hours into the server against clans i can't even recall right now but one: GoodFellas. 

The guys organized an ally of 3 clans to fight us. They died and disbanded after 2 days. 

We free farmed raids and epics, then they tried to remake the ally. Disbanded again after 2 days. 

Crybabies keep saying one spent thousands and thousands of euros into game when you cannot do that in any way. P2W items are limited in numbers. 

Like this event currently going on: 75 euros on L2 Coins and 75 on NCoins = 150 euros. The same was possible with the other boxes: 3 boxes per 3 different kind so 9 boxes for Lcoins (3 for agathions, 3 for brooches and 3 for XP) + 9 other boxes for Ncoins (3 for agathions, brooches and XP, again). How much is that? 450 euros in total if you want to buy ALL the boxes. 

We're quite far from hitting even ONE thousand euros, imagine "thousand and thousand". And the same amount of euros can be spend by any other player, it's not exclusive for Epidemics. The difference is that we have organization and we aint pussies that run away from fight or are scared of PVP.

We've been PVPing inside Primeval garden against basically the whole blackbird since we dominated TWO clan and they had to ask for help to their own enemies (can you imagine how desperate and how degrading is to crawl to the guys you call "favela warriors" and "poor 3rd world people" to ask for help? xD), we did A LOT of pvp there and even the days we lost both raids cause they were 70-80+ vs 50, we still went and fought untill the end. Unlike you and unlike them when they get rekt. And during those days we were even wiping them over and over, but it's impossible to dps raid AND pvp so many players at the same time.

This is the difference between us. We know how to play and we play the game. You have 0 clue how to play a game that is 20 years old and the best you can do is point ur finger while you cry. 

As for the RMT part is even pointless to say anything: accounts and items on that site belong for the most to ur own allies from Doom/Anarchy clans. Like a certain Dominator, Titan and Zaken sword. ;)

Hey if what you guys are doing is above board, fine. If you're following the rules, fine, got nothing to worry about.

However, I've personally never seen an economy get so inflated so fast. And that's partly due to a supply problem because of a monopoly.

This wall of words could be construed as something to hide/protect. Players should be banned if they're breaking rules left and right for their own personal financial gain. Last time I checked, NCSoft frowns on using their IP to earn fiat currency, yes?

People know how to play, but they all don't have deep pockets to control an economy like this.

NCSoft may be fine with this situation because it forces people to buy L2 Coin Boxes, more and more.

What are they up to now? 3M per?

Last week before event, max price was 2M.

Like I said, if it's all above board, fine. There are options. But this is unusual due to the speed at which prices have inflated.

Not here to debate about Epidemic's influence or anything. I'm not a big fan of them either.

But... the way I see it prices just went up because the gear boxes, I figure the price for LCoins will go up every time something new and shiny gets added to the store.

More demand causes prices to go up. If you've got the cash to spare, and people are willing to fork over more adena. Would you be willing to sell for less than the others, or would you maximize your gains? I don't like this either but the next addition as big as the gear box to the store will raise prices again and again.

This is my input not necessarily the truth.

Regards "not an Epidemic fanboy".

8 minutes ago, Urukaim said:

Not here to debate about Epidemic's influence or anything. I'm not a big fan of them either.

But... the way I see it prices just went up because the gear boxes, I figure the price for LCoins will go up every time something new and shiny gets added to the store.

More demand causes prices to go up. If you've got the cash to spare, and people are willing to fork over more adena. Would you be willing to sell for less than the others, or would you maximize your gains? I don't like this either but the next addition as big as the gear box to the store will raise prices again and again.

This is my input not necessarily the truth.

Regards "not an Epidemic fanboy".

Yes, it's called Demand-Pull Inflation. It happens when demand outstrips supply. But it also works hand in hand with gear prices and other items NC marketed as "available" to players.  It's a demand curve shift to the right that is for sure.

It's not about being a fan of them or not. I am looking at the long term health of the server here. Don't want to see it die out in a few months because one clan controls everything. 

And it's slightly suspicious certain members are visiting that site that sells gear. Why would these people know all about this? Why monitor it? If someone says they're not engaged in it, yet know ALL about what goes on there, that's suspicious.

• Like 1

I agree it's not good for the health of the server, it will scare newcomers for sure. I personally find this whole Sayha system, limited soulshots and spirit ore mumbo jumbo quite annoying as it really limits non spenders income. All your gains go to the resources that you need to make it through the next day.

Some may argue; hey they gave out free spirit ores and soulshot tickets with the "promo code" but that's just a bandaid on a big open soaking wound.
I'm pretty certain they made it like this intentionally. Luckily I've been around since server start and can now sustain those basic needs but I'm quite certain a lot of newcomers will be disgusted by these practices.

Indeed the question is, will it keep luring in new players or is this game just for those who started at the beginning and found a way to self-sustain with minimal investment?

As for the RMT, etc. I can't comment on that. I'm too much of a casual and I've really no clue what happens there.

8 hours ago, Innis said:

I almost shed a tear there  XD

No offense but your L2/NCoin example is either naive (which i'm pretty sure you aren't) or a joke for anybody who played on Aden. Outside of the "limited purchase" examples u gave can also use a ton of L2 Coin / Ncoin to get early IG Advantages such as  :

>  Intensive use of QHP pots before Clan lvl 4 and NCWest starting to distribute them as reward

> Intensive use of Teleport scrolls / Share locations

> Selling L1K boxes for adena and using them to buy any market items u would know, as experienced essence player, will get more valuable over time (hello magical tablets, evo stones, books, random craft...)

> buying perma sayha's boost for faster leveling... and there's still tons of examples to give on how to spend money ig

Don't get me wrong it's not a even criticism as it's pretty obvious that u guys basically won the game : securing epics, getting castles, getting books and AOE one shotting clans.... nothing else to say than ggwp

The sad part is just that Aden experience seems pretty over now for both sides (is there still even sides on Elcadia ? XD) as opponent are probably to far from ur gear/lvl to effectively compete and u guys don't still have much to achieve so my guess is most people on both side will soon get bored and quit, leaving server empty (which already started to be honest).

• Like 1

All servers from original to classic, to LA Aden wither out and die as the result of NC Soft's inability to enforce it's own so called policies. Elcadia is just experimenting the same at an accelerated pace as the only way characters can experience their full class progression is to join a bunch of illiterates that admit to have brought 40 players here since day 1 and probably have around 100 by now. If Frankie was not RMT all of them would be in full a-grade by now with books as not a day goes by that a raid is missed. People who stay neutral will never experience most of the game content and people who oppose this spineless scrubs have a hard time doing it as well. NCSoft caters to a small percentage of people who need to RMT to meet their ends and will do whatever it takes to maintain their operation intact.

4 hours ago, Saiya said:

No offense but your L2/NCoin example is either naive (which i'm pretty sure you aren't) or a joke for anybody who played on Aden. Outside of the "limited purchase" examples u gave can also use a ton of L2 Coin / Ncoin to get early IG Advantages such as  :

>  Intensive use of QHP pots before Clan lvl 4 and NCWest starting to distribute them as reward

> Selling L1K boxes for adena and using them to buy any market items u would know, as experienced essence player, will get more valuable over time (hello magical tablets, evo stones, books, random craft...)

> buying perma sayha's boost for faster leveling... and there's still tons of examples to give on how to spend money ig

Don't get me wrong it's not a even criticism as it's pretty obvious that u guys basically won the game : securing epics, getting castles, getting books and AOE one shotting clans.... nothing else to say than ggwp

The sad part is just that Aden experience seems pretty over now for both sides (is there still even sides on Elcadia ? XD) as opponent are probably to far from ur gear/lvl to effectively compete and u guys don't still have much to achieve so my guess is most people on both side will soon get bored and quit, leaving server empty (which already started to be honest).

he actually has a point on that while you on the other hand really try to find a way out of this. If you did buy all the packs on day one and the launch pack you are set to farm adena for a while, especially if you are an AOE toon.

add the initial packs and nm/gloves and boots on any toon, you can farm 10-15m adena per day, setup a buyshop for L1k's and you also have the ability to buy myteleports/share locations and all the goodies that you can from the Lcoin shop.

with the new gearboxes, you can farm even more than that!

@Innislike you said, you actually made your enemies quit within 2 days and I believe that it is due to your core group/past experience and organization but you also freefarm the server since you have no competition, we (TWO) on the other hand have to fight with 2:1 or even 3:1 odds for the most part, personally I love it, enjoy your free farm!

14 hours ago, Innis said:

innis , seriously , all saw your toons botting at cruma , center of rooms ... close combat characters  hitting mobs without moving a single inch.

i play since the start of l2 and all old players knows that top clans who are fighting like yours for RB and zerg all others again and again on all maps , only because they tried once to kill one RB , are RMT boys. You are farming RB all days , and ooohhhh surprise , a lots of A items are sold on website ... don t say that it s random craft. they came from your clan !

Why ppl don t report u ? because ncsoft will do nothing like always ...

Gtz to your clan , u ruined the server economy , that s a fact !

What the point to continue playing ??? i don t know , fighting u , i tried , it s a waste of time , i can t even farm more than 1-2 hours.

Now all clan that have no ballz are helping u.

I wanna evolve my pet but it s impossible , so .... oh yes frankie selling evolve scroll for 200-300KK ... lol

i am not crying , i am trying to find a reason to continue , i can t atm ... oh yes , i find one : because i put some money into my chars , that s the only one ...

i am sad , this game doesn t make sense anymore

1 minute ago, Chocapic001 said:

innis , seriously , all saw your toons botting at cruma , center of rooms ... close combat characters  hitting mobs without moving a single inch.

i play since the start of l2 and all old players knows that top clans who are fighting like yours for RB and zerg all others again and again on all maps , only because they tried once to kill one RB , are RMT boys. You are farming RB all days , and ooohhhh surprise , a lots of A items are sold on website ... don t say that it s random craft. they came from your clan !

Gtz to your clan , u ruined the server economy , that s a fact !

What the point to continue playing ??? i don t know , fighting u , i tried , it s a waste of time , i can t even farm more than 1-2 hours.

Now all clan that have no ballz are helping u.

I wanna evolve my pet but it s impossible , so .... oh yes frankie selling evolve scroll for 200-300KK ... lol

i am not crying , i am trying to find a reason to continue , i can t atm ... oh yes , i find one : because i put some money into my chars , that s the only one ...

i am sad , this game have no sense

pet books are expensive, what do you mean? just cuz you need one, you should get it for 10m? what kind of twisted logic is this? even if a random person got it somehow, it would sell it for the same if not a higher price.

top clans are called top clans for a reason, if you want to blame it on "botting" go ahead, but the vast majority of the players live in their own little world when it comes to L2, its like they are incapable of thinking at all.

take you for example, you put "some" money on your char, others may have put more than you, now what? the server is 2 months old, i would assume that you are not in a top clan, so tell me what was your goal when you started L2 Aden?

(i am not defending Innis by any means, just in case you say something like that)

4 minutes ago, Connex said:

pet books are expensive, what do you mean? just cuz you need one, you should get it for 10m? what kind of twisted logic is this? even if a random person got it somehow, it would sell it for the same if not a higher price.

top clans are called top clans for a reason, if you want to blame it on "botting" go ahead, but the vast majority of the players live in their own little world when it comes to L2, its like they are incapable of thinking at all.

take you for example, you put "some" money on your char, others may have put more than you, now what? the server is 2 months old, i would assume that you are not in a top clan, so tell me what was your goal when you started L2 Aden?

(i am not defending Innis by any means, just in case you say something like that)

u really don t understand what i tried to say but i don t blame another "epidemic" fans.

1 hour ago, Connex said:

he actually has a point on that while you on the other hand really try to find a way out of this. If you did buy all the packs on day one and the launch pack you are set to farm adena for a while, especially if you are an AOE toon.

add the initial packs and nm/gloves and boots on any toon, you can farm 10-15m adena per day, setup a buyshop for L1k's and you also have the ability to buy myteleports/share locations and all the goodies that you can from the Lcoin shop.

with the new gearboxes, you can farm even more than that!

@Innislike you said, you actually made your enemies quit within 2 days and I believe that it is due to your core group/past experience and organization but you also freefarm the server since you have no competition, we (TWO) on the other hand have to fight with 2:1 or even 3:1 odds for the most part, personally I love it, enjoy your free farm!

I was not even trying to be honest, just made me smile to read that you are "limited" on l2coin/store...while it's obviously a non sense since u can easily turn  l2 coin to adena...

however i do recognize situation many essence players must have found the launch shop kinda empty/disappointing So it's no as p2w as it could have been.

On the other hand you, with the 10/15 millions per day  + nm boots and gloves parts at launch + the l1k buy shop are trying real real hard to show us that it can be done other way .

It's part true, but we all know same can be done way faster by spending more into the game... which pretty much leads back to what i was saying in my previous post.

1 minute ago, Saiya said:

I was not even trying to be honest, just made me smile to read that you are "limited" on l2coin/store...while it's obviously a non sense since u can easily turn  l2 coin to adena...

however i do recognize situation many essence players must have found the launch shop kinda empty/disappointing So it's no as p2w as it could have been.

On the other hand you, with the 10/15 millions per day  + nm boots and gloves parts at launch + the l1k buy shop are trying real real hard to show us that it can be done other way .

It's part true, but we all know same can be done way faster by spending more into the game... which pretty much leads back to what i was saying in my previous post.

i do not make that much adena nor I have those items, I am a tank, one of the hardest classes to lvl, i am happy with 1m per day due to the pvp/pk and all that. just letting you know that there are other ways to do stuff. People use the excuse that they do not spend as much as others but most people do not want or do not know how to best utilize their character and their money.

Yeah there are people that have the ability to turn Ncoin into adena, but those are only a handful of players, the rest are playing it really smart or actually try to in order to avoid spending as much. 

11 minutes ago, Chocapic001 said:

u really don t understand what i tried to say but i don t blame another "epidemic" fans.

Im from Blackbird, we fight in PG over the raids basically we are enemies, if you want to call me a fan so you can feel less incompetent go ahead, this does not change the fact that what you said was something along the lines of " you guys have a lot of active players and are able to farm and we cant but what the point to continue playing ??? i don t know , fighting u , i tried , it s a waste of time , i can t even farm more than 1-2 hours."

L2 is a game where you NEED to do a few simple steps and NONE of you even try to do so. In the first drop you get there is drama of who will get it, and once you get it, you either stop showing up or turn around and sell it. That is the major reason huge alliances fail from day1. All of you can press buttons. ill give you that, all of you can point and click but once you start doubting the drop distribution, the game is lost. ( some do not even share loot, but for the most part it is why you establish an alliance of 2-3-4 clans)

52 minutes ago, Connex said:

Im from Blackbird, we fight in PG over the raids basically we are enemies, if you want to call me a fan so you can feel less incompetent go ahead, this does not change the fact that what you said was something along the lines of " you guys have a lot of active players and are able to farm and we cant but what the point to continue playing ??? i don t know , fighting u , i tried , it s a waste of time , i can t even farm more than 1-2 hours."

L2 is a game where you NEED to do a few simple steps and NONE of you even try to do so. In the first drop you get there is drama of who will get it, and once you get it, you either stop showing up or turn around and sell it. That is the major reason huge alliances fail from day1. All of you can press buttons. ill give you that, all of you can point and click but once you start doubting the drop distribution, the game is lost. ( some do not even share loot, but for the most part it is why you establish an alliance of 2-3-4 clans)

plz  ,  don t try to explain what l2 is , i am fighting RMters since the start of l2 in 2004 ! i was on bartz and top RMT boys was chinese . " rang rang pk pk " xD

so when i say , " this guy bot " or " those guys are doing RMT " it s like 100% true. 

who is the incompetent ?  ❤️

i dont  care to die on rb , killed by "legit" players but they don t and that s why i am sad and i was questionning myself if it s fun or not to continue playing.

3 hours ago, Chocapic001 said:

plz  ,  don t try to explain what l2 is , i am fighting RMters since the start of l2 in 2004 ! i was on bartz and top RMT boys was chinese . " rang rang pk pk " xD

so when i say , " this guy bot " or " those guys are doing RMT " it s like 100% true. 

who is the incompetent ?  ❤️

i dont  care to die on rb , killed by "legit" players but they don t and that s why i am sad and i was questionning myself if it s fun or not to continue playing.

oh you are one of those guys... ok. have fun then.

12 hours ago, Saiya said:

That's not the kind of "thousands and thousands" of euros people claim. People here think we got super-duper p2w items when there's none. Items are limited, it's all luck. 

It is true tho that you can get adenas but that was not worth it at all. At some points the l1000 to (example) magic tablet trade was 1 box x 2 tablets. Totally not worth the trade. NOW you can see it becoming worth cause l1000s are going 3-4kk+ so. 

But yeah i can totally see ur points, but i'm still 100% sure they are crying for another reason, not for that. 

7 hours ago, Chocapic001 said:

You can see you have no clue what you are talking about for a super easy reason: my toon probably had 30 mins of activity inside Cruma. Which doesn't mean i was there xping for 30 mins, it was way longer, but i was there for so low time that when PG opened my Water elemental was 1 star lv 5. 

The reason why you don't report me is cause you wont get me banned. I used to play on Awakening servers and people reported me A LOT for script abusing. Guess what? I never got a ban. Why? Cause i don't use programs. Not a single one. I don't do RMT and i don't use programs cause i play games for FUN, they are not my job neither something i gotta tryhard on. I spend averagely 100 euros per month and that's all. The rest if i can farm it's good, if not /care.

And again you crying for items on site when i can't find ur side innocent. Go look for a certain "top dominator" in that site. Also "rank 1 titan" and his "zaken sword" was there. 

8 hours ago, Connex said:

I still don't get you guys seriously at all. You guys keep saying you fight 2x or 3x ur numbers, yet when you guys are showing up on PG it's like a CC of 50 TWO and then 20+ players from different clans. Who are also enemies for you on ur live, which i'm quite sure wont fight you on live. I've seen ur clan doing Anakim some times ago and it was basically like our situation when we go pg: 50 vs 70. You won it and the enemies didn't bother to come fight again, you killed Anakim winning just 1 fight. 

The main reason why we won server so easly is cause the 2 guys that tried to create an ally against us (BigMac first and iEddie second) both quitted. 
BigMac was around just to RMT, reason why as soon as he got rank 1 reward he sold account+weapon and quitted. In the meanwhile he was racist to his own ally (remember the: "you are housewives that can't even follow orders" and other magic words i wont repeat).
While iEddie just wanted to get kicked out of the game, so he formed a clan and started fighting us when he was 74 and we were 80+ for the most part. And as result he got rekt.

But we are getting people to contest us later, they stand no chance cause we are way stronger for all the above reasons but at least they try to steal/ninja raids here and there. 
Altho it'd be good to have a clue on how is that possible that there was an out-break of A grade items in the past few days BUT nvm, i guess we got someone snitching gear out of clan even if we are not suppose to do that, yet. ^^ 

2 hours ago, Connex said:

oh you are one of those guys... ok. have fun then.

You really can't blame @Chocapic001 for not being smart at all. I mean, if he says "1 guy is bot, that's 100% true", yet he keep saying that about me and i have no program at all. 

Who does have a program tho is Naurax0s, the tyrant from his own ally. 

The guy have 3 healers on him that are not healing. Then, if you start hitting the tyrant, healers will spam heals nonstop cause he's lower than a certain % of HPs. 
If the % is high enough, healers will stop and wont heal anymore. 

Also one of his toons named "Kleopatra" or "Cleopatra", can't recall which one, was XPing in war torn plains. The toon will sit when low on MPs and will then stand up again when enough MPs are recovered. 

Now, i will post my proof on my next pvp video (which should be released today or tomorrow), in the meanwhile they have no proofs but words. Which we all know being worthless.

24 minutes ago, Innis said:

That's not the kind of "thousands and thousands" of euros people claim. People here think we got super-duper p2w items when there's none. Items are limited, it's all luck. 

It is true tho that you can get adenas but that was not worth it at all. At some points the l1000 to (example) magic tablet trade was 1 box x 2 tablets. Totally not worth the trade. NOW you can see it becoming worth cause l1000s are going 3-4kk+ so. 

But yeah i can totally see ur points, but i'm still 100% sure they are crying for another reason, not for that. 

You can see you have no clue what you are talking about for a super easy reason: my toon probably had 30 mins of activity inside Cruma. Which doesn't mean i was there xping for 30 mins, it was way longer, but i was there for so low time that when PG opened my Water elemental was 1 star lv 5. 

The reason why you don't report me is cause you wont get me banned. I used to play on Awakening servers and people reported me A LOT for script abusing. Guess what? I never got a ban. Why? Cause i don't use programs. Not a single one. I don't do RMT and i don't use programs cause i play games for FUN, they are not my job neither something i gotta tryhard on. I spend averagely 100 euros per month and that's all. The rest if i can farm it's good, if not /care.

And again you crying for items on site when i can't find ur side innocent. Go look for a certain "top dominator" in that site. Also "rank 1 titan" and his "zaken sword" was there. 

I still don't get you guys seriously at all. You guys keep saying you fight 2x or 3x ur numbers, yet when you guys are showing up on PG it's like a CC of 50 TWO and then 20+ players from different clans. Who are also enemies for you on ur live, which i'm quite sure wont fight you on live. I've seen ur clan doing Anakim some times ago and it was basically like our situation when we go pg: 50 vs 70. You won it and the enemies didn't bother to come fight again, you killed Anakim winning just 1 fight. 

The main reason why we won server so easly is cause the 2 guys that tried to create an ally against us (BigMac first and iEddie second) both quitted. 
BigMac was around just to RMT, reason why as soon as he got rank 1 reward he sold account+weapon and quitted. In the meanwhile he was racist to his own ally (remember the: "you are housewives that can't even follow orders" and other magic words i wont repeat).
While iEddie just wanted to get kicked out of the game, so he formed a clan and started fighting us when he was 74 and we were 80+ for the most part. And as result he got rekt.

But we are getting people to contest us later, they stand no chance cause we are way stronger for all the above reasons but at least they try to steal/ninja raids here and there. 
Altho it'd be good to have a clue on how is that possible that there was an out-break of A grade items in the past few days BUT nvm, i guess we got someone snitching gear out of clan even if we are not suppose to do that, yet. ^^ 

My friends first clan was goodfellas and I was on coms with him when Epidemic attacked them during a raid.  I was going to join them until I heard the crap coming out of BigMac’s mouth.  I play for fun and a form of competition, no one should get belittled because they don’t spend 1k on a new game from a company with a history of promising more than they deliver.  I told my friend I wouldn’t join that clan even if it offered me top gear.  

Epidemic doesn’t make Elcadia impossible to play on, they just control a lot of the market, just like the greedy drawf’s in Classic and Live.  It’s a part of the game.  Regardless of how you feel about the clan they did what they set out to do, you can complain about it or do something about it.  

Do something about it? Why do you think they recruit 120 ppl? oh right.. to Pvp blackbird.. yeah sure. They only beat BigMac by zerging him. He was an awful leader but he was 10x better at pvp than most of this wimps. I have 1180 pks on this chumps and I am probably the main reason why Yuwaku, ilegolas and many others had to be replaced with scrubs they pk daily in ct2 and then mail them clan invitations. We dont invite anyone like they do, let alone the scraps we PK. Therefor its hard if not impossible to keep up with that pace. 

6 minutes ago, WaveRide said:

Innis is a piece of shit liar and the biggest adrenaline user in Epidemic. I have 3 former epidemic members in clan who can confirm. His essays are written by someone not very bright as he contradicts himself paragraph after paragraph.

Please, as always, show me proofs. Give me names, post screens or anything else. I'll be waiting ;) Go on! 

2 minutes ago, WaveRide said:

Do something about it? Why do you think they recruit 120 ppl? oh right.. to Pvp blackbird.. yeah sure. They only beat BigMac by zerging him. He was an awful leader but he was 10x better at pvp than most of this wimps. I have 1180 pks on this chumps and I am probably the main reason why Yuwaku, ilegolas and many others had to be replaced with scrubs they pk daily in ct2 and then mail them clan invitations. We dont invite anyone like they do so its hard to keep up that pace.

Keep lying more. 120 people? Not even during siege we got over 90 people in CC. Our average is 40-60. But ofc it's better to lie to urself and throw there random numbers.  
And you cry about invinting scrubs when you have people quitting clan to try free farm EVERYDAY like Miha who now left clan AGAIN. And GetNaked who pretend he quitting while we know he's rerolling to tyrant. Guess what? He asked for clan invite from that tyrant. 

8 minutes ago, Infid3l said:

My friends first clan was goodfellas and I was on coms with him when Epidemic attacked them during a raid.  I was going to join them until I heard the crap coming out of BigMac’s mouth.  I play for fun and a form of competition, no one should get belittled because they don’t spend 1k on a new game from a company with a history of promising more than they deliver.  I told my friend I wouldn’t join that clan even if it offered me top gear.  

Epidemic doesn’t make Elcadia impossible to play on, they just control a lot of the market, just like the greedy drawf’s in Classic and Live.  It’s a part of the game.  Regardless of how you feel about the clan they did what they set out to do, you can complain about it or do something about it.  

Be carefull what you say or people will call you "epidemic fan" and claim you are using programs for no reason ahahah.

Yeah we know about BigMac away of acting, at least our clan leader is not racist. And i love how they cry about gear, yet right now i see Hell selling NM robe, dual kesh*kesh and a dasparion staff instead of sharing the item to his ally. GG.