Archer skills

Hellbender

I basically only use 3 types of archer skills when I am playing and these are at about +18.

I have lots of items (artifacts, jewels, talismans, clothing etc) to aid in attack's.

Question is, my mind always told me "power" would kill much quicker but now getting told to use "break" instead.

Opinions please.

On 10/14/2021 at 6:24 PM, Hellbender said:

I basically only use 3 types of archer skills when I am playing and these are at about +18.

I have lots of items (artifacts, jewels, talismans, clothing etc) to aid in attack's.

Question is, my mind always told me "power" would kill much quicker but now getting told to use "break" instead.

Opinions please.

My advice is a bit complicated. It all has to do with the direction you will give to your toon. Archers must develop 2 abilities: P Skill Critical Damage and P. Skill Critical Rate. Unfortunately only with Critical Damage can you kill mobs. Because your goal is to kill mobs with 1 hit on iOS, Storm, Primeval. If you are a small level and want to kill equivalent or slightly larger monsters, go with Critical Rate. If you grow up and have smaller mobs to kill, go with Power, because you will have Critical on smaller mobs anyway. But beyond that, you need to strengthen your toon with things that will raise these two elements that I told you before. Artifacts, Agathions, and Weapon Stones are a must have. All this to strengthen the P. Skill Critical Damage / Rate.