Light Armor Stats Wrong for Warcryer

loopback

The light armor mastery passive skill for Warcrier said it gives 90% more casting speed, mp recovery bonus + 20%  and other stats more from robe and heavy.

so i spent 10 milion adena to get zubei light and no stats are given. Sealed and unsealed again to Robe and casting speed is more that light that supposed to give 90% more casting speed.

please fix it. 

• L2 Team
9 hours ago, loopback said:

The light armor mastery passive skill for Warcrier said it gives 90% more casting speed, mp recovery bonus + 20%  and other stats more from robe and heavy.

so i spent 10 milion adena to get zubei light and no stats are given. Sealed and unsealed again to Robe and casting speed is more that light that supposed to give 90% more casting speed.

please fix it. 

Thanks for the report. I've escalated it and we'll check it out.

12 hours ago, loopback said:

please fix it. 

That's not how it works. 

Your toon has a passive skill that, when wearing robe, increases casting speed. This is the reason why, when wearing robe upper/lower, your casting gets higher. 

The light armor mastery gives you 90% casting speed BUT you lose the effect of the other passive. Means your casting spd is almost unchanged, it's not gonna increase ur casting by 90% of the cast you had with robe. 

when i start the game i have the choice to purchase all passive skills. Light, Robe and Heavy.

When i looked at the stats, the light had the highest stats at all. So i decided to go with that.

It is not explain that the 90% stat is based after deducting ROBE STATS.

10 minutes ago, loopback said:

when i start the game i have the choice to purchase all passive skills. Light, Robe and Heavy.

When i looked at the stats, the light had the highest stats at all. So i decided to go with that.

It is not explain that the 90% stat is based after deducting ROBE STATS.

Welcome to chapter 1 of: how to play lineage 2. 

It is a well known fact since ever, to be honest. BUT it's ok :)

If you wanna gain extra casting speed in top of that, go with BW light! It doesn't give you extra MPs but you gets +15% casting when wearing the 4-pieces set.