Emergency Maintenance: October 22, 2021

Sunshine

• L2 Team

Hey Everyone - 

We will be bringing Aden servers down for emergency maintenance to address stability issues beginning today Friday, Ocotober 22, 2021 at 1:30 p.m. PDT /  3:30 p.m. CDT / 4:30 p.m. EDT / 10:00 p.m. GMT+2 and it will be unavailable for approximately 1 hour.

Thank you!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Shipton said:

I'm 100% sure the GM's wont ban the guys who exploit the bug. Will be a shame if the ban dont happen.

My post was deleted 30 seconds after i posted it just because i mentioned about people exploiting lol. What bans do you expect? NCSOFT will never admit they messed up.

Just now, ASWEDFGHNM said:

My post was deleted 30 seconds after i posted it just because i mentioned about people exploiting lol. What bans do you expect? NCSOFT will never admit they messed up.

These guys have the game in their wallet

Yesterday, toon named Miza teleported short distance (about 10 meter?) very fast several times to move forward and back and became invisible state, I have a log data for it, not to mention the toon was invincible for first almost 5 min before taking advantage of the glitch. Fix the bugs, there're ppl abusing it to pk

• Hermes unpinned this topic