Best class for newbies

DanteAlbania

Hello,

Which class is better to open as new, i mean ofc DD for damage and fast xp, and for late game also to xp faster and what parties require the most to have. PVE mostly (even though i like more PVP) or smth in between

Any idea would be great :)

Thnx

If DD is your thing, play a nuker or archer class, their aoe dmg capabilities make them more useful at end game pve, and both will be viable in pvp as well.

BUT, be prepared to dig into your wallet to gear up, the steep curve in gear for end game will require frequent trips to the NCstore to make yourself relevant.

18 minutes ago, 4Eva said:

If DD is your thing, play a nuker or archer class, their aoe dmg capabilities make them more useful at end game pve, and both will be viable in pvp as well.

BUT, be prepared to dig into your wallet to gear up, the steep curve in gear for end game will require frequent trips to the NCstore to make yourself relevant.

im not hardcore just for fun mostly, wanted to go mage ertheia and dual summ since i can use same of everything and faster to make dual class.. other classes are a pain 2 subs 1 dual :/ or i can go mage/summ dark elf and same things i can use :P i know is p2w, but most mmos are p2w now

42 minutes ago, DanteAlbania said:

im not hardcore just for fun mostly, wanted to go mage ertheia and dual summ since i can use same of everything and faster to make dual class.. other classes are a pain 2 subs 1 dual :/ or i can go mage/summ dark elf and same things i can use :P i know is p2w, but most mmos are p2w now

I would be leary of erthia mage, its good for solo pvp/oly, but is useless to parties, very discriminated against due to its lack of aoe capability in pve.

2 hours ago, Astarothy said:

Since OP seems to be fond of ertheians, best choice would be eviscerator then wynn dual. Just grab an cheap apo/r99 retri with elements and you r good to go.

eviscerator need dual blunt? what apo retri r99? u mean r99 for main and 1 apoc for dual?

5 hours ago, DanteAlbania said:

eviscerator need dual blunt? what apo retri r99? u mean r99 for main and 1 apoc for dual?

No, eviscerator wears fist, same with grand khavatary. In fact, this would be the best combo (evisc > gk bcuz of same exact equip), but since you seem to like to play mage-style, wynn wouldnt be that bad, tho.

Yeah, I'd advise you to to invest on main (r99++ weapon) and grab a cheap elemented +7++ apo retri for wynn. Armor set is the same.

Archived