VP mystery

Tierany

So I’m just getting back into game after a few years. I am playing my Yul i made years ago and created a new ISS to help. Why is it that vp from my yul Will burn so fast, while the vp on the ISS never changes. The newly made ISS has out leveled my Yul. Is there any explanation why the VP on the Yul is completely used in a few hours while the ISS hasn’t lowered since day 1

new toons get a 7 day vit rune at 85.

Also you should have gotten 30 vit rune for your Yul especially if it is 110 or lower.

You can still get the vit rune till next wednesday I suggest you do.  30 day vit rune 1 to 108 should be easily double in 30 days and you should get to exalted 5 by the end of that 30 days.

Nevermind to claim your free exalted pack that give you upgraded exalted armor to help you level you can get that ticket till next week also.

There you go all your vit problems solved come talked to me on 12/11 and I am sure you will have different issues lol

if your Yul is under 106, abandon it and start a new character (on a new account idealy). Claim the 30 day Death Knight Ring (P. Skill damage), Blessed Exalted LA pack at 85 and use up your free 7 day vit rune you get at 85, and pot up (blessed exalted pots). You will be 105 in a day and a half. Do a Yul dual class (for convenience/speed of leveling) and take another day and a half to get that to 105 for the dual class skills. As close to Wednesday's maintenance as you can, claim the 30 day rune on both accounts. IF you are willing to spend money, the expedition pack is decent value (around 50 USD/EURO) for your archer. You get Items you need that are close to impossible to get ingame (jewels, brooch, a set of artifacts and more pots to help you level). All that should get you to 108 at least on your main, before the 30 day rune expires. Beyond that you have to start thinking about weapon ... and do keep in mind, archers are VERY expensive to equip.

I have bought dye’s, weapon and other misc stuff already. I have only really been playing for roughly 3 days and I’m 101. I started at 92, i really don’t want to necessarily give up on the toon if possible. I just didn’t know why the vp drained so fast on the yul and not the ISS

Vitality drains the same on all characters/classes. Except when you have a maintaining rune or pot.  At 85, when you change to your final occupation,  you get a 7 day vitality rune.7 days of full vitality is a huge bonus when you 're a lowbie, but you decide. If you want to keep the toon, claim the 30 day vitality rune from the l2store and make the most of it.

That makes sense, the new toon is still in that 7 day window. That’s the aver i was looking for. But i will take your advice into consideration about making the yul the dual class. If i removed the skill crit damage dye would i get the 1 dye back to reuse? Or would it be completely lost?