Blessed spirit shots from ss ticket

Tuna

when is NC gonna fix this spiritshot deficiency from ss ticket?

melee fighters with their skill and auto attack spend ss only a little bit (or as tanker 2 times at most) more than amount of spiritshots that nukers spend on same mob, but spiritshot amount from ss ticket is 3 times less than soulshot?

this is one of the reasons that melee fighters are roaming all over the place and we hardly see magic users

• Like 1

Im not mage but many of my clanmates and friends are, and i saw how they were struggling to not running out of soulshot tickets, the quantity of BSS vs SS is not balanced to the ammount they spent in the same amount of time/mobs., specially consideruing BSS on the shop are way more expensive.

I'm almost tired about this game for many reasons. one of them is the countless downsides that have magic classes.  as mage u are paper, problems with mana, high price of blessed spirit shots and a lot of disadvantage. warrior classes can kill in any place. if they got 0 mana can keep making bassic attack. but wizzards don't. if u go to dragon valley at any moment u will be at 0 mana.

why should I buy soulshot tickets for me if my toon eat up all of them in few time compared to warrior shots? I can't get adena for buy better gear. I need expend all my farming time in supplies.... the only game I know this happen.

anyway.... we know post in this forum is pointless. GMs never read

3 hours ago, Friyan said:

as mage u are paper, problems with mana

its a joke ? Mages have a unlimited MP.

Here you write that you do not have enough spiritshots. And it didn't occur to you to compare the costs of shots from fighters and magicians, on the ratio of the received exp and adena ? Then all claims will disappear at once. Or are you one of those people who immediately runs whining to the forum, instead of doing some kind of tests and measurements and relying on facts and evidence of their thoughts?

In solo target, mages kill faster than melee classes, so they need fewer hits, they don't need to run. In more than one location, the magician will have more than miles. But, if you translate everything into pure payback, your farm will be equal with an equal boost. +- 

And yes, mages, like archers, are absolutely not a playable class. Well, just a hit the mobs.