Drops from Harvest Pouch

Infid3l

This event is a bust for me.  So glad I got scrolls instead of any epic items.  All day long all I see is “Someone received “item” from harvest pouch and that someone is never me wth.  I’m not spending $1000 to get epics when I could buy them from a RMT which I don’t want to do and I thought PlayNCW didn’t want as well.  
Anyway, I’m going back to F2P and when I’m irrelevant it will just be another character I have that I won’t be logging into for a few more years gg’z

12 minutes ago, Infid3l said:

This event is a bust for me.  So glad I got scrolls instead of any epic items.  All day long all I see is “Someone received “item” from harvest pouch and that someone is never me wth.  I’m not spending $1000 to get epics when I could buy them from a RMT which I don’t want to do and I thought PlayNCW didn’t want as well.  
Anyway, I’m going back to F2P and when I’m irrelevant it will just be another character I have that I won’t be logging into for a few more years gg’z

WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM THEM LOL. 

18 minutes ago, Infid3l said:

Thunder leather armor, shock gloves, revenge shield, fatal sigil, evasion boots.  One of those items would have been nice

RESEARCH HOW LOOT BOXES WORK, AND I WOULD JUST QUIT ESSENCE IF THIS TYPE OF LOOT BOXES BOTHERS YOU LOL. IT WILL ONLY GET WORSE